Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral

Single Status Update

See all updates by Parky54

  1. Hi a 68 year family friend received a letter from an insurance pension scheme , her late divorced husband had contributed to years ago when they were married.

    Sum is not of a value to convert into a pension but it would help a pensioner on pension credit.

    Problem is document in married name divorced over 30 years ago, now using maiden name. Pension company insist they need decree nisi as proof no longer has document and it appears it costs £65 search fee to much.

    Question is can company insist on this as they are doing now or is there another approach that could be taken?.

    Thank you for any advice

  • Create New...