Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About mdn3486

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hear it is think ive done it right anyway lol za3er.pdf
  2. Wont let me do that says i cannot post attachments You may post new threads You may post replies You may not post attachments You may edit your posts
  3. There is two on my contract EPS and All sorted i am not sure witch one i am paying for can i pm you a picture i just took of the contract as i do not no how to incert one
  4. I thought that only happens if you have your own sort of insurance ? can you shed any light Thanks
  5. Sorry did not no what you ment then lol yes they do it is called EPS on the contract says 156 weeks at £1.04p total payable £162.24p Thanks
  6. hi guys just in need of some help i signed for a TV on the 2nd July 2011 at £15 week collection guy comes every 8 weeks to collect payment never missed a payment or had a problem my problem is i cant afford the 8 weeks payment which is due this Friday as to a change in my circumstance which has left me skint i will however be ok in around 3 to 4 weeks my question is would bayv take the TV back or could they amend the contract to get my payments down i know my contract would proberly be longer and dearer but if the weekly payments are cheaper that would su
  7. I would have thought that if Marston Group had known that you were prescribed anti depressants and in receipt of income support they would have put the account on hold Me again lol marston say they record the call when you ring would i be able to get copy's as i did let them no my circumstances on the phone IE income support medication would this be proof enough allso i told the court manager this not sure weather or not the call was recorded. Thanks Mdn3486
  8. Thank you TomTubby i will do this and mention what you said above i dident no it was called a FSN so i just said letters when i rung will it be best if i send it recorded delivery do you by any chance no the correct address for the complaints at hmcs Manchester and who would i say the letter is of attention for ? or would i just put to whom it may concern thank you all for the help Thanks Mdn3486
  9. Hi WD i have not yet sent any letters as i only new they had the warrant on 4.1.12 and paid them today 6.1.12 so i am yet to write anything on paper i did however ring marston on there number told them about my depression and all mentioned above they just told me they could only except full payment on the phone or put me through to the bailiff that was dealing with it but already told him all this soon as he come i rang HMCS and told them the same story was put on the phone to the manager and it was the same outcome. Thanks Mdn3486
  10. Cheers PT yes understand about that some elements are distinctly visible he wouldn't have any proof i was on income support for depression only my word for it i did tell him but like you said many can say they are this, that or the otherHowever i had proof there and then of my income support but he was not interested at the time i could not however prove i was taking medication to the bailiff as my medication was not there as stated in previous post i do not all ways stay at this address I can however if i had grounds to make a complaint back my story up my doctor will gladly do me cop
  11. Cheers WD did not end up doing any of that my g/f didn't want the hassle as she is not very well so i just paid them this morning i spoke to the court the warrant was still in date was issued on the 12th October 2011 was making sure before i paid in full. I demanded to have a copy of the distress warrant with all dates and stuff on it before i paid him and he said yes. i would as well £525 for a piece of paper then he had the cheek to ask can he and his mate use the toilette so i said dont push your luck or you will need to call the police well i dident say it as nice as that but you can
  12. You can stop him from coming in.....just simply refuse him...his warrant is to collect the debt it does not give him the right to force entry or make use of a locksmith...both of those actions need a warrant of entry and he must return to the court so he lied to you How long is a entry warrant valid for because he did not lie to me he had one i asked to see it before i let him in it was a force of entry warrant issued with yesterdays date by the courts my unpaid fine is with, under section 4a of the domestic violence act state if i refuse entry a locksmith or any other means of entry w
  13. To WD wont let me reply with quotes for some reason An application to the Court for the means tested hearing as post #3 is the route to go. You will still need that stat dec and must show it to the bailiff along with other evidence to the goods at the house not belonging to you. If you can attend the Court in person to request the hearing it will hold you in a better position than merely phoning them. Who did you speak with at the court, was it back office bailiff section or Court Manager. It Was with the court manager i think i was original on the phone to the enforcement
  14. Hi thanks for the reply spoke to the courts yesterday soon as the bailiffs left and bin on the phone again this morning to them the women on the phone was adamant that it was not there fault i did not get a letter saying it had stopped being paid by the dss and all i could do was try and reason with the bailiffs when they come round i told her that was not a option as Ive got more chance of getting blood from a stone, and they was coming for full payment or the goods i told her it was not my stuff or my house she just said bailiffs cannot take other peoples stuff so i had to advise her ye
  • Create New...