Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About mash.G

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Can anyone help me with this please - is there a nything i can do to apply for the judgement to be set aside or a stay since it appears that they took no notice of our submission at the time of the hearing that my father was really ill. The irony is that his doctor wrote a letter to that effect. many thanks/M
  2. Hi thank you I have a problem with speaking to CH and entering into a negotiation as I do not know what can be afforded. In your opinion, is there no way we can apply for the judgement to be set aside or a stay as my father was not able to attend and defend and we did receive the date of the hearing very late. mash.G
  3. This is my first time ever on CAG so please forgive me if I come across green. I do not know if this is the correct place to raise my issue. This concerns Companies House and my Dad’s company. The problem I have at the moment is that just before Christmas Companies House took his company to court for late submission of accounts and won. He was not represented and was not able to attend court. There are two people in his company – the other being his brother who is paralysed after recovering from a brain haemorrhage. He has no one working for him. He’s been pretty much on his own s
  • Create New...