Have been ignoring my 6 Payday loans and 4 other debts for several months now, the other companies don't appear to have put disproportionate amount of interest on to the debt but my Toothfairy loan has gone from the original amount of £300 up to £1438 since I took the loan out in late July and I get this email from them every 5 days:
We are writing to give you formal notice that ToothFairy Finance Ltd - ToothFairy Pay Day Loan has legally assigned the rights of the above debt to Marshall Hoares Bailiffs. This means that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited now legally own this debt.
YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT
We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 1438) including any fees we incur collec ting this debt. Payment in full must be received no later than 17:00 to avoid further door collection fees being added to your file. DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE
Debt GBP 1408
Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10
Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10
Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10
Repayments todate GBP 0
Total GBP 1438
TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:
Consequences of inaction:
1. Court Judgement legal action will be automatically started in the County Court for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.
2. Warrant of execution will be app lied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.
3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.
4. Credit reference ToothFairy Finance Ltd have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your DEFAULT. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as “Default Satisfied”.
To AVOID A HOME VISIT or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY
1. online using a card by visiting:
2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:
Barclays Ba nk
Account Number: 93462382
Sort Code: 20-50-94
This debt will not go away and should not be ignored
You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstandig debt.
Anti - Fraud
Marshall Hoares Bailiffs
Telephone: 0843 381 1111
The content of this email should not be considered as an acceptance of any offer unless we previously review and expressly approve in writing your terms and conditions relating to the subject matter of this email.
The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statem ents or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.
Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited.
Registered Company No.: 6871092
Consumer Credit License: 631168
We take precautions to minimise the risk of this email containing a software virus but you should use virus checking software.
How should I even begin to deal with this lot as from looking in this section of the forum they don't look very easy to deal with