Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Alissit

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I hope someone can help me? I was parked on a single yellow with a flat tyre, with a note in the front window explaining that I had a flat tyre and the RAC would be there soon to assist. I had to leave the vehicle and walk home with 2 toddlers and no buggy,and by the time the RAC arrived I had received a parking fine. The RAC advised that if I appealed the ticket and showed the work sheet from them that I could possibly have it repealed. Is there a set appeal form that I could use for this? How should I word my appeal to them? My second question/ issue is that the RAC form shows they weren't called until after the ticket was issued, will that make a difference? Any help is most appreciated!
  2. LOL, hadn't even thought of that Yes, it is my registration, and I've checked the address - it's not even in my borough! Thank you for all the info, this forum has really helped - I wasn't sure how to fight it and now I'm 100% positive that it'll be dismissed.
  3. Yes, that is my intention. What I'm wondering is if I should reveal my home address when appealing, or if I should email them and leave that information out. Would it make a difference?
  4. Good Morning! Back Story: I received a PCN yesterday while parked outside my own house. It's a new vehicle, so had called the council on Monday to have my permit changed from the old vehicle to my new vehicle. They gave me a ref number which i was told to write down on a separate piece of paper and place next to my old permit (which listed my old vehicles information). I did so. However, I guess the permit slid under the piece of paper that gave the ref number. So the permit was not visible, but the ref number was. My argument is that the address listed on the PCN is completely different. Like not even close, possibly even the next council. After reading through these forums I was going to dispute on 'contravention as described did not occur' On my council's website there are 2 options to dispute online - via email or by filling out an online application form - penalty charge notice appeal. The online application form asks for my home address, do i want to fill this one out? I'd be giving out the address where the 'offense' actually took place .... or should I just email them and leave out my address details? Any thoughts?
  • Create New...