Jump to content

Rob Lowdon

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rob Lowdon

  1. We've got a mortgage on our house, which my partner pays, our Council Tax is £1200 annually, and no, we don't have any kids. I know that it sounds mad that we have no money with with my partners income being so high, but we honestly are struggling to make ends meet, so any advice or help is more than welcome thanks.
  2. I have recently came out of a year's employment, and made a claim for contribution based jobseekers allowance, since my partner is working. Unfortunately, i was disallowed this as i had not paid enough contributions, and my partner is not allowed any working tax credits as she earns £23000 per year. Is there any other help we may be entitled to, as at the time being we cannot afford to live, being £80 short on the monthly bills, before food shopping.
  • Create New...