Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Hi all and thanks in advance for any advice. In brief: I was recently taken to court due to owing money to an electric company and a warrant was issued to gain access to my premises and to put in place a key meter. However and on recent bills from this electric company, on the court summons and the warrant, my surname has been misspelled by 1 letter - they have an 'e' in there, which should be an 'o' and it changes the way my surname is pronounced. Do they have a right to still gain entry to my property?
  • Create New...