Jump to content

frustrated york

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frustrated york

  1. the dwp where your partner was claiming jsa are not allowed by law to give out this information.It is data protected. if they obtained this information as they say they did, it was obtained illegally.
  2. Hi im new to this site but was hoping for some advice. I too have has problems with NDR, i have spoken to 3 people today about their so called web site. The telephone number on the site is not working, i cant get answers to why i have been sent 8 statements all at once and been charges £12.00 for each letter. after reading some of these post, which were very helpfull , I want to send a request for a CCA but dont know where to send the request, can anyone please provide the address. thanks frustrated york
  • Create New...