Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About eileen220958

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. What is the best way to go about being bankrupt with HMRC. I have a mortgage free flat and the taxman will be coming after me for roughly £20,000. Is it better to go bankrupt with them or go with a friendly trustee. I do not work any more because of ill health and I am completely on benefits. Will I loose my home? I am in Scotland
  2. Sorry to jumpnin here but does anybody know the previous name of PRA before they changed it. Their office s are in Kilmarnock and I just can't remember their previous name. Thank you
  3. Thanks everyone sorry that I haven't replied to you all your questions but here goes, i have a problem with my spine and as so I do not think that i would be able to go back to work and sit for 12 hour shifts (this is why i have a problem with my spine the job caused this problem) I also have inflammatory arthritis, diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis in my hands, IBS and depression. I definitely don't want someone like me driving them about. I just can't do the job any more and I definitely don't think that anyone would employ me. Also from the time of seeing my doctor it has risen fro
  4. Hi honeybee yes i have tried to claim and their reply is that they will have to wait until after the operation to see if I can do my job. My insurance company is friends life. The operation on my spine could leave me still unable to do my job. I am a taxi driver and all that we do is sit and I can't see me being able to do this even after the operation.. I may loose my house through all of this..Not a happy situation all in. I would appreciate it if you could give me some options so that I will be able to keep my house. Thanks.
  5. Hi everyone, i would like some advice please I have had an insurance policy for 11 years and i am claiming under the permanently disability rule that I can no longer do my job. I have now been informed by the hospital that i will have to wait 55 weeks for my operation which means that it will maybe be February 2018 before i get the operation.. I will then be on the sick for about 14 months with only benefits to keep me going. After the operation I will have 2 months recuperating time and even then I might not be able to go back to work . Is there anything tha
  6. eileen220958


    Thanks I will give it a try on Monday. I am working all weekend. Thanks again.
  7. eileen220958


    Hi could anyone help me, I want to complain about an insolvency practitioner and I have been informed by them that I have to complain to IPA but I cannot find an address to write to them. Can anyone help me thanks
  8. Thanks again we will never tell them who was driving. I really appreciate all of your help and advice. Thanks again.
  9. I am saying fines but that might not be the right wording apparently I parked in the wrong place in the hospital grounds and they sent a letter to pay £30 by 14 days if I didn't pay it in 14 days it was getting doubled. I just ignored the letter and it went away. I never received any more letters. I just wondered if this was the same thing.
  10. Thanks I appreciate you answering my questions. I will just ignore the letter. I just hate giving these people my money when it really wasn't our fault. Thanks again.
  11. Sorry to ask but why? Is there different laws in Scotland. I know that you can ignore the fines at hospitals but I wasn't sure about this one. This is concerning both myself and my partner as we where at a welfare rights officer meeting and she was 1 hour late and that kept us back. But I must say we didn't look at any of the signs.
  12. I have received a letter from Euro car parks for overstaying in a car park. This was in Scotland but the company is an English based company do I have to pay this invoice?
  13. Thank to both of you, I will look at all the sites and hopefully I will get what I need. I really do appreciate all the help that I am getting.
  14. I always thought that there was records in the general domain for anyone to see about previous cases. Am I wrong? How do other people find out about cases. i.e. the papers. I think that the best way for me to fight my trustees is to see if they discharged me. I am sure that they did and if they did surely they cannot open my trust again?
  • Create New...