Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About steamboiler123

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Back in 2005 I signed up to to a post graduate university degree for which I had to pay fees of about £4,000. I paid £1,000 up front and was supposed to pay the rest in 3 instalments during the year. For personal reasons I didn't do any serious studying after the first term and I didn't pay the rest of the fees due for the year. Two years ago the uni obtained a CCJ against me for the fees and I paid off about another £1k but I haven't paid anything for a while. I actually wouldn't have a problem in paying the balance of the judgment in a lump sum but I want to do so in a way that g
  • Create New...