Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by woosey

  1. I cannot work as I am a full time Carer at home for my brother who is seriously ill. He receives Pension Credit and DLA, I receive arers Allowance and Income Support. However I have just read the booklet from the government regarding Pension Credits and it states that notification should be given if someone living with you receives Carer's benefit. Does this mean that my brothers's Pension Credits will be reduced? With all the health problems we have faced recently, this is something I did not check and now I am concerned they will also backdate any discrepencies. Can you please help.
  • Create New...