Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About LikelyLad

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Letter will be going recorded delivery tomorrow. I'll let you know what response I get.
  2. Ok, I've combined the CCA request, withdrawal of permission to access my property and also my complaint, along with notice of my intention to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner and OFT, into one letter. Is this a suitable approach? Thanks again. Dear Sir/Madam Re:- Account No: XXXXXXXX/Your Reference Number: XXXXXXX This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires
  3. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll send in the letter withdrawing my permission for them to visit my house, I'll also send the CCA request. Do you think I'd be best making my complaint in the first letter or send in a separate complaint letter? Or does it not make any difference?
  4. Hi all, This is my first post after signing up as I'm after some help dealing with Moorcroft Debt Recovery. I have a Halifax Credit Card debt which has been passed to Moorcroft to collect. A couple of weeks ago I had a visit to my house by one of their collectors, at the time it wasn't convenient for me to talk so I asked for him to come back at another time. Last week he returned when I wasn't in and my house mate answered the door. Without checking he was speaking to me he proceeded to tell my house mate he had come back to talk to him (me) about the money I owe to Halifax. At th
  • Create New...