Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by penmarine

  1. Dx you told me too near the start of August, I left it until the day before the 30 day response period was up.
  2. Morning Caggers The frau got the attached letter from Overdales yesterday, after reading it am I right in thinking sit on your hands until they make the next move? PM Overdales SB Response.pdf
  3. Dx thanks SB letter prepped, last payment July 2015, DN dated October 2015 so definitely months to register. PM
  4. I have a copy of the DN, but I cannot see how the DN date has a bearing on the account being SB?
  5. I was under the impression the SB date is from the last payment rather than the default notice date. I'll have a read up as it's technically SB now and dx has recommended sending the SB letter at the start of September which I'm planning on doing for the OH.
  6. Dx yes 28 July 2015 for the last payment, I've just realised it's now statue barred I think.
  7. Hi Caggers, the OH got a Letter of Claim from Overdales a couple of days ago. I've attached it to view, it asks that she completes paperwork that she filled out when it was with Lowell's solicitors. The letter says on one hand they will issue a CC claim then the next sentence is if legal proceedings are issued. I suppose my question is do I get the OH to just fill out the paperwork again and send it off in line with the previous advice I've been given for her or just ignore them? Thanks PM Overdales Letter of Claim.pdf
  8. Hi caggers, had the attached letters from Overdales/Lowell's today for the OH. Are Overdales a DCA as Lowell's suggests or solicitors? Depending on what they are I think will decide my next move, which my gut feeling is let it go to court. I'm pretty sure Lowell's would have taken the OH there by now if they really had something. Thanks PM Lowells and Overdales.pdf
  9. Hi dx I was going to go down the line of they'd sent an application form rather than a credit agreement as a defence to the CCA request but my wife isn't too keen on this. I may wait to see what they send next in the post and go from there.
  10. They've sent everything I asked for, I was holding out that they didn't have a DN as they'd not sent it with their SAR response.
  11. Defeat on this one, going for a final settlement figure. As always you were right dx
  12. Dx I'm gonna speak to the ICO it doesn't sit right, I had the same type of problem with mbna many years ago for myself. They royally scored an own goal and the debt literally disappeared when I put an ICO complaint in for data breaches.
  13. I'll have to dig out the info, it will be tomorrow now. I remember the application form lack of T&Cs bit when I put a CCA in for her, suggesting it's not a proper CCA at all. I do have another question, its more GPDR related if vanquis sold the debt (NoA) why would they still be holding onto information they technically shouldn't be? I only ask as I deal with this at work sometimes, very rarely I must add so things have probably changed.
  14. Hi dx take 2. PM DN & Letter.pdf Could I add that when they sent the DN through, we'd moved a couple of months earlier. So the other half never got it originally.
  15. Hi caggers got a DN response from Lowells, I don't really know if its legit. I would have thought you'd get more than two weeks to bring an account up to date, but I just don't know. Any help as always would be appreciated. PM DN & Covering Letter.pdf
  16. Dx, how I've read it (NoA) Lowells own the outstanding debt, so when their solicitors say we'll ask our client they are talking to somone across the desk. I have a letter from the OC that says they've sold it to Lowells.
  17. Hi there, got a response to the PAP from Lowells today, account suspended until they receive a DN from their client (Lowells). Now I sent a SAR to Lowells previously for the better half and didn't receive a DN in the information sent. What happens if all of a sudden a DN appears? Would I be able to go to the ICO for failing to fully comply with a SAR? Or are they more than likely bluffing on the DN? Thanks PM
  18. Hi dx, yes I used the PAP at post 2 and used the sentence recommended but it then tells you to go to box I to complete. The post on the link then says ask for x, y, z and attach a PO. Or have I missed a trick? I've not sent the pack off for her yet anyway so can redo.
  19. Hi dx, I've completed paperwork just one query I've already sent a CCA previously should I still attach a 1 pound PO with new CCA or just ask for the information? Thanks PM
  20. Morning Caggers the other half got the letter of claim pack from Lowells today, should I fill it out and return or ignore it? Thanks PM
  21. Evening Caggers, I've attached what Lowell's had sent the OH relating to my CCA request. If you ask if the credit agreement could be better its even worse in real life (its pretty much unreadable to the naked eye). They've asked me on the last letter the OH got off them that they would not be sending another copy of the CCA as they've already sent one. I get that they've sent her a CCA, but to be unreadable this cannot be correct. the stars aligned today as the postwoman delivered the contents of the SAR I'd sent to Lowells. What they sent was generic letters but without the OH's details showing which I thought was quite strange, copies of what I've attached on the PDF and a couple of legacy information from the previous DCA that had it. What was not included was a breakdown of any additional charges and interest placed on the account nor a Default Notice which I specifically asked for. Any thoughts on what I've posted would be much appreciated. Thanks PM CCA Return .pdf
  22. Morning dx its signed, will post a picture when I get back from work what they sent her and have a read of some of the thteads you mentioned.
  • Create New...