Jump to content

Boss39

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Hi Yes it's from Robinsonway and it's for £ 3600 - I search Trust Online and I can't find any record of it. Is there any way I can put a defense for this when it goes back to court? Appreciate for any advise
  2. Hi I received a letter from a debt collector mentioning an old CCJ about 18 years old at an old address. They said that they will go back to court to seek for permission to enforce the CCJ Just need to know how likely are they going to succeed considering the age of the CCJ They only have a date & case reference number: Surely that is not enough proof Look forward for any advise desperately
  3. Boss39

    Mbna

    Sunboy - Are they still charging you interest and late charges Thanks Boss39
  4. Boss39

    Mbna

    Hi anybody can advise on this one Sunboy, you have a similar Agreement to mine - do you think it's a good idea to SAR Abbey which is now Santander or I am wasting my time Thanks Boss
  5. Boss39

    Mbna

    I hope someone can advise me on this one. MBNA has replied to my CCA request. Firstly, they will try to get it from Abbey and secondly, they are not taking any court action until they complied with the CCA request. If I SAR Abbey directly which is now santander - I think they would be able to tell me if you have have an agreement for me. Would that be a good idea or they would refer me back to MBNA as MBNA has taken over this card now. This is an old Abbey National card which I took in 1998 Thanks Boss
  6. Boss39

    Mbna

    Hi - just need some advise on this one. MBNA has replied to my CCA request finally and advise that they will not take any court action until they complied with my CCA request and I should continue to make payment Blah blah... However, today I received a letter from Optima - Notice of legal Action - Anything to worry about or just ignored! Thanks Boss
  7. Hi Sunboy - I have been making a small regular payment in the light that I might get a short settlement from them say 20% of the balance. But I think that might be very unlikely. As soon as they pass it on to a DCA then I will stop payment. I'm not too bother about my credit file, as soon as they registered a default and that's done for me - no credit for the next 6 years. But we see how this goes - My worries is if they come up with an agrrement at some stage before the 6 years up. Thanks Boss
  8. Hi I have been making a small payment anyway although they keep on adding interest and charges. I think this month the account will be 6 months in arrears. I suspect I will received a default notice very soon and probably the account will be terminated and sold on. What would be the next step in dealing with DCA when this happens. Is it a matter of sending the MBNA letter to them which stated that they cannot take court action and then just ignored them. Are you at the stage yet? Thanks Boss
  9. Hi I have a similar case with MBNA - An old Abbey credit card - They cannot fine the credit agreement and recently they send me a letter that they will not take any court action until they complied with my CCA request. Account is in dispute with them at the moment. May I ask when did you take out your Abbey card - Mine is back in 1998 best wishes Boss
  10. Hi I have also received the same exact letter as above from MBNA in regards to my CCA request. The Card was intially from Abbey. I have now send them the letter account in dispute Well I will now wait and see if they will produce anything. My next move is going for a SAR but I will wait for 21 days.
  11. Boss39

    Mbna

    Hi thanks for that - do you think I should still send the account in dispute letter or wait and see if Abbey National provide the CCA. MBNA said they will try to get it from Abbey. Boss39
  12. Boss39

    Mbna

    please I would appreciate some advise on this one I received a letter from MBNA on Friday in response to my CCA request. They mentioned that since the card was from another lender - they will contact the lender to forward me a copy of the CCA. The card was initially from Abbey National which I took back in 1998. They aslo mentioned that I should continue to make payment to them and they will continue to record my account with the CRA. They aslo mentioned that I need to look at this case McGuffick v The Royal Bank of Scotland What is my next move now please? sent account in dispute letter boss39
  13. Boss39

    Mbna

    I would be grateful if someone could advise me on this one please MBNA has signed the letter on the 23rd of July. Today the 12th of August still no CCA. Is it time to send them the account in dispute letter. CCA request was posted on the 22rd July for next day delivery. My calculation in they entered into default 11th of August Any help would be grately appreciated Thanks Boss39
  14. Boss39

    Mbna

    Hi Ya Just post the CCA today special delivery Wow cost me £ 6.95 including the Postal Order. A bit expensive. Well I think now I wait & see Again many thanks for your help
  15. I just donate a small contribution and will do again Hope that well - I would rather make a donation to you than paying MBNA
×
×
  • Create New...