Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About liamcicada

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Thanks for the fast replies. I don't know why I didn't pay the fines before and trust I feel bad for getting me and my parents in this situation. How do I go about getting the declaration so my parents stuff can't be touched. Is it also worth getting in touch with the council to see of i can arrange payment with them? Thanks Liam
  2. Hi all, Got a call from my mother today saying bailiffs left a letter through the door saying I owe them over £600 for two penalty charge notice(parking tickets from about a year ago). I live at my parents house and have been unemployed for the last 6 months and not claiming JSA. I have no money and no longer have the car. I phoned the bailiff to explain my situation and to see if he would send the debt back to the court but he wasn't having any of it. I know he can't take my parent's possessions but he said unless they can prove what they own he can take them.
  3. Hey everyone, Just came home to find an "important notice" from Marston bailiffs, it says that they attended my house at 12.20 to remove goods for sale. it says the client is HMCS Norfolk and i owe them £585. PCN / Fines £310 Admin fees £75 Attendance Costs £200 I live with my parents and I am on Job seekers allowance and get about £100 every 2 weeks. I cant afford to pay them and I am worried of what is going to happen. I live with my parents and i dont have anything that is worth any money everything here is my parents. Does anyone know what i can do? Thanks
  • Create New...