Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About clampchamp

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. The last letter told me I had 21 days to respond, which I obviously didn't. So the fact that they haven't contacted me since is a good thing, right??
  2. Any further information to add from anyone?? It's not going to be long before these fools contact me again, so how is the best way to deal with them?
  3. Does that mean I have to wriggle out of it for another year?? Does it mean I should ring them and then just bend over and wait for them to do me up the bum??
  4. Keys surrendered 07/10/2008 Property valued 12/01/2009 Property sold 13/03/2009 Last voluntary payment made to account was 30/07/2010 (somewhat later than I thought)
  5. So I'm looking for dates within the collections department bit??
  6. Afternoon all. Sent off a request to HBOS for an SAR, as advised by a member in my last posts. I've been to collect all the information requested today, it's about half a ream of paper - approx 250 sheets!! What am I looking for?? Thanks.
  7. Quick update of where we are at this time. SAR sent to HBOS about ten days ago. Letter received today that says they have a different address on file for me. Because I didn't sign the letter (d'oh) I need to confirm who I am by either sending them a copy of my Driving Licence or similar, or, ring them up and arrange to collect my stuff from a local branch, as long as I show identification. I phoned them to arrange collection from my local. As an aside, it appears, (according to the nice chap I spoke to in the DSAR department) that Drydens Fairfax
  8. Well, the SAR has been sent today to Bank of Scotland. The Postal Order was crossed, and the envelope sent recorded delivery. Guess I'll just wait and see now.
  9. Haven't been able to send off the SAR up to now, I'm intending to do it friday, as that's payday. I'm assuming that one of the standard letters will do, obviously changing the relevant details??
  10. Didn't do the SAR, tbh!! What letter do I need to send, and who to?? I'm assuming that by assessing, they'll start doing a bit of digging to find out what assets I do actually have, and whether I have the means to pay?? They'll probably send me an Income/Expenditure sheet, stuff like that?? What are the chances of them actually taking me to court, or applying an attachment to earnings?? Obviously, they would have to make sure that all the info and paperwork they have is absolutely spot-on - and as we know, the chances of that, due to these guys being noth
  11. Right then. all the other letters these fools have sent me have just been threatograms. Received one yesterday that seems to have a little more bite. Bear in mind that these people still have no idea whether I have any assets (I don't) or any extra money left over once I pay my bills. (I do) You guys told me to wait for a letter with a definite threat in it - and that's exactly what this one has. Still willy waving, or something a little more credible?? Cheers folks.
  12. That's a lovely idea, but to be honest, I just want them out of my hair!! Would I not have to prove what happened in the phonecall?? Are DF obliged to keep records of the call?? More interestingly, if I did report them, would they be likely to panic and stop bugging me at all??
  13. Evening all. I've posted about these guys before, but I can't find the thread I originally posted in. To cut a long story short, these guys were phoning me regularly. Last call I had, I said "I know who you are, I know what you want". "It is my right to request no more telephone contact from you, and that is what I am requesting. You want any more info from me, it needs to be by letter, or I'll go down the harrassment route." The guy I was speaking to tried to tell me they could contact me however they pleased, I just kept repeating no more teleph
  14. That would tell me what became of the debt, right?? It wouldn't admit liability??
  15. The only way the money could have got back to HBOS would be if the original DCA was working on their behalf, right?? The house was sold, so Halifax would have taken their dosh and probably sold the debt, right?? What's likely to happen next??
  • Create New...