Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About romiimor

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi all, The company I work for recently took a client to court and won the case. However the judgement was issued in favour of the defendant by mistake. We quickly got the court to amend the judgement, but it has affected the companies credit report. How can we get this wrong judgement removed from the companies credit report? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...