Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About sal62

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi all I need some advice, i received aletter from the fraud investigation unit re my CA. I telephoned them and they said it is because i take in language students from time to time and havent declared the mney. I am self employed as this is the only way I can work with my adhd/asd son, no employer would put up with me having to leave work all the time. My income is calculated on a yearly basis and last Jan I telepphoned the inland revenue to see if i had to declare the inccome i get from students - they are short term overseas students and they received a room, cooked meals everyday,
  • Create New...