Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About innoc

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Write to Experian or phone them and tell them you want a disassociation from the person concerned. They will instruct you how to go about it and then will send you a letter stating it's been done.
  2. Hi . Just read David Wrights messages and I received a response to my dispute almost WORD for WORD to David's and the costs are the same too.
  • Create New...