Jump to content

James007Bond

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About James007Bond

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hey Angmarie, I just looked at Joemay's advise and all may be fine there in case excuse this comment: If you have just scanned you documents they the image will have your Name & Address and Other Private Details. You Must Not Post these detail on this or Any Other site where there is open Access. Your Scanning Software if recent should have an OCR - Optical Character Recognition button/faccility. This will convert all you scanned text into wordproccessing text. You can use this in any WP package to delete or Overwrite any Private Information. I of course don't know if the site Joemay provided link to has OCR type facilities to help protect your personal information
  2. I am using Template suggested by alisindebt to send off CCA Request to MBNA Virgin, MBNA A&L and Egg 2day.
  3. Here's the Demand Notice from the DCS Fredrickson International Limited P0 Box 260 Weybridge• Surrey• KT13 OYH DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES Mr MUGGINS TELEPHONE 0845 3136604 Pay now at ww ..fredpay..com Business Hours 8am- 9pm Monday to Friday L 8am- 4pm Saturday Our Reference Account Date Please quote on all EGG/058xxxx correspondence 4627XXXX 13/07/09 Re Balance Egg Banking PLC £15300.00 Dear Mr Muggins You have failed to make an acceptable repayment proposal on this account. It is not in your interest to ignore this letter. THIS DEBT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Contact us now on the telephone number above with your proposals for settlement. PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE QUOTING OUR FULL REFERENCE NUMBER TO AVOID DELAY IN THE ALLOCATION OF PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. PAYMENT CAN BE ACCEPTED BY MAESTRO, SWITCH, DELTA, CREDIT CARD IN SOME CASES OR BY CHEQUE. Alternatively you can pay by using the payment card below. To pay, detach the card from the letter and Maestro take it with your payment to any Post Office or Payzone location as shown below. Yours Sincerely FREDRICKSON INTERNATIONAL LTD. Please press out card below PAYMENT CARD Pay now at wwwfredpaycom Registered Office: 7/10, Chandos Street, London W1G 9DQ. Registration No: 2679522 CA R,oitritic,n Nn 1R
  4. And here's the Partial Settlement Letter from MBNA Covering the Balances on two previous DN's Please note the deliberate confusion with dates "If payment is not received by the 27th of June 2009 the short settlement agreement will be void." !? mbna MBNA Credit Card Chester Business Park Chester CH4 9FB MrMUG GINS July 02, 2009 Dear MUG GINS Account: 5407xxxx Accounts 4129xxxx & 5407xxxx The following balances are outstanding on the accounts. £11000.00 £14000.00 I can confirm that we can accept an offer of £7800 as a partial settlement across these accounts. To prevent the Default on the 27th of June 2009 we need the following payments: £535.00 To prevent the Default on the 27th of July 2009 we need the following payments: £52 1.00 If we can assist regarding this, we can deduct the June and July payments from the settlement amount £7800 which would mean £6744 left to pay 60 days after the first payment. Once payment is received MBNA will register the remaining balance as a partial settlement with licensed Credit Reference Agencies, however you will not have to repay the remaining balance and MBNA will not pursue the matter further. If payment is not received by the 27th of June 2009 the short settlement agreement will be void. If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact our office today on 01244 674515, extension 14611, and ask for Joy Hunter. Yours sincerely Joy Hunter Customer Assistance VCA 3SCA I-I UK-EN xxmmxxxx - 0000
  5. Here's 2nd Default Notice, for MBNA Vgn Card. Original CCA 2008 mbna MBNA Europe Bank Limited Customer Assistance Department P0 Box 30 Chester Business Park Chester CH4 9FD Our Ref: NOD MR MUGGINS IMPORTANT - YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY Default Notice Served under Section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 7th July 2009 Dear MR MUG GINS Credit Card Agreement: ‘5407xxxx We refer to the above agreement which you have entered into with us. You have repeatedly broken your agreement with us by failing to make your minimum payments. Paragraph 8f of your credit agreement provides that, subject to sending you any notice required, you must immediately pay your whole balance if you repeatedly break this agreement and fail to sort the matter out. A stop has been placed on your card and a default has now been registered against this account at the credit reference agencies. This statutory notice is to tell you that, in order to remedy this bieach, you must pay the full amount of your outstanding balance which is £14,390.00 by 24/07/2009. IF THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE IS TAKEN BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN NO FURTHER ENFORCEMENT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IN RESPECT OF THE BREACH. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN THEN THE FURTHER ACTION SET OUT BELOW MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU On or after the date shown, your account will be closed and your credit agreement will be terminated. We may also take court proceedings to recover the whole amount owed by you to us. Further statements will not be issued. Please note that if we terminate your credit agreement, you will still be personally liable to pay all amounts which become due to us, for example, any subscriptions and regular payments that you have not stopped or outstanding credit-card cheques. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN PAYING ANY SUM OWING UNDER THE AGREEMENT OR TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE, YOU CAN APPLY TO THE COURT WHICH MAY MAKE AN ORDER ALLOWING YOU OR ANY SURETY MORE TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO, YOU SHOULD GET HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE YOU SHOULD CONTACT A SOLICITOR, YOUR LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS DEPARTMENT OR YOUR NEAREST CITIZENS’ ADVICE BUREAU. This notice should include a copy of the current Office of Fair Trading information sheet on default. This contains important information about your rights and where to go for support and advice. If it is not included, you should contact us to get one. Yours sincerely Jennifer Matthews Head of Recovery & Risk Operations
  6. Here's 1st Default Notice for MBNA A&L Card. Original CCA circa 2002. mbna MBNA Europe Bank Limited Customer Assistance Department P0 Box 30 Chester Business Park Chester CH4 9FD Our Ref: NOD MR MUG GINS IMPORTANT - YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY Default Notice Served under Section 87(l) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 7th July 2009 Dear MR MUGGINS Credit Card Agreement: ‘4129xxxx We refer to the above agreement which you have entered into with us. You have repeatedly broken your agreement with us by failing to make your minimum payments. Paragraph 8f of your credit agreement provides that, subject to sending you any notice required, you must immediately pay your whole balance if you repeatedly break this agreement and fail to sort the matter out. A stop has been placed on your card and a default has now been registered against this account at the credit reference agencies. This statutory notice is to tell you that, iii order to remedy this breach, you must pay the full amount of your outstanding balance which is £11,800.00 by 24/07/2009. IF THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE IS TAKEN BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN NO FURTHER ENFORCEMENT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IN RESPECT OF THE BREACH. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE BEFORE THE DATE SHOWN THEN THE FURTHER ACTION SET OUT BELOW MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST YOU On or after the date shown, your account will be closed and your credit agreement will be terminated. We may also take court proceedings to recover the whole amount owed by you to us. Further statements will not be issued. Please note that if we terminate your credit agreement, you will still be personally liable to pay all amounts which become due to us, for example, any subscriptions and regular payments that you have not stopped or outstanding credit-card cheques. IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY IN PAYING ANY SUM OWING UNDER THE AGREEMENT OR TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION REQUIRED BY THIS NOTICE, YOU CAN APPLY TO THE COURT WHICH MAY MAKE AN ORDER ALLOWING YOU OR ANY SURETY MORE TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO, YOU SHOULD GET HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FOR EXAMPLE YOU SHOULD CONTACT A SOLICITOR, YOUR LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS DEPARTMENT OR YOUR NEAREST CITIZENS’ ADVICE BUREAU. This notice should include a copy of the current Office of Fair Trading information sheet on default. This contains important information about your rights and where to go for support and advice. If it is not included, you should contact us to get one. Yours sincerely Jennifer Matthews Head of Recovery & Risk Operations
  7. Hi Alis Thank you for your detailed posts, some of which I have browsed. I am a Newbie in serious debt. I wonder can you give me further specific guidance : - Can I request CCA on my Egg Card and follow through process you have outlined here if I have not maintained minimum payments for many months? - I have this week received demand for payment from 3rd Party: Fredrickson International Ltd, Debt Collection Service. Anyone have experience of these guys? - I have not been able to use their online service because they disabled my online access after couple of missed payments. I think they had been charging me PPI. How does this affect my situation? I have also more issues and questions under New Thread "All MBNA Default Notice & Partial Settlement " if anyone can HELP PLEASE
  8. Thank you diddydicky and & vint1954 for your quick responses. New thread: All MBNA Default Notice & Partial Settlement Matters I look forward to more guidance ...
  9. NEWBIE DN & Partial Settlement Advice - Please Help! Have 2 MBNA Cards in defult since Dec08. Was making late minimum payments Apr08 to Dec08. Received 2 Default Notices Jul09 and Partial Settlement letter dated couple days earlier. I need guidance PLEASE from you all on any/all of the questions below, preferably based on recent experience with MBNA: Q1. Any truth in media ads suggesting all debts and charges on CCA before Apr 2007 can be written off? What's been your experience with MBNA? How long does this process take? My A&L Card dates back from 2003 (MUG). Partial Settlement covers total of both card balances as at Jul07. These balances are way over Credit Limits because Highway Robbers have been slapping CRIMINAL interest each month since late 08, plus Late Default Sum and Over Limit Default Sum. Partial Settlement offer equates to 30% to pay of these Inflated Balances. They will register remainder of Inflated Balances, ie. 70%, with CRA's. They say they "MBNA will not pursue the matter any further". Q2. What are my chances to get them to base partial settlement on Balances as at Dec08? Q3. Am I likely to be able to negotiate a better offer? Not that I can afford to pay the 30% within 60 days from my JSA! I trust my Friend (just one ... sad!) & Family will continue to support until I can start earning my own salary again. Q4. I think my balances have been "Charged Off" Jun08. What does that mean in terms of my ability to negotiate, e.g. winding the clock back to Dec08 balances? Q5. Any of you had luck getting through to 'Customer Assistance' on 01244 674515 (No. given on my Partial Settlement Letter)? My calls keep going to voicemail !!??
  10. Thank you diddydicky and & vint1954 for your quick response to my Newbie post under “All MBNA Caggers Fight Against MBNA's underhand tactics”, … Here goes, a new thread for All MBNA Default Notice & Partial Settlement Matters
  11. NEWBIE DN & Partial Settlement Advice - Please Help! Have 2 MBNA Cards in defult since Dec08. Was making late minimum payments Apr08 to Dec08 though I've been unemployed (victim of ageism ...). Received 2 Default Notices Jul09 and Partial Settlement letter dated couple days earlier. I need guidance PLEASE from you all on any/all of the question below, preferably based on recent experience with MBNA: Q1. Any truth in media ads suggesting all debts and charges on CCA before Apr 2007 can be written off? What's been your experience with MBNA? How long does this process take? My A&L Card dates back from 2003 (MUG). Partial Settlement covers total of both card balances as at Jul07. These balances are way over Credit Limits because Highway Robbers have been slapping CRIMINAL interest each month since late 08, plus Late Default Sum and Over Limit Default Sum. Partial Settlement offer equates to 30% to pay of these Inflated Balances. They will register remainder of Inflated Balances, ie. 70%, with CRA's. They say they "MBNA will not pursue the matter any further". Q2. What are my chances to get them to base partial settlement on Balances as at Dec08? Q3. Am I likely to be able to negotiate a better offer? Not that I can afford to pay the 30% within 60 days from my JSA! I trust my Friend (just one ... sad!) & Family will continue to support until I can start earning my own salary again. Q4. I think my balances have been "Charged Off" Jun08. What does that mean in terms of my ability to negotiate, e.g. winding the clock back to Dec08 balances? Q5. Any of you had luck getting through to 'Customer Assistance' on 01244 674515 (No. given on my Partial Settlement Letter)? My calls keep going to voicemail !!??
×
×
  • Create New...