Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Hi I have an outstanding 3500 pound debt with HSBC but i have since moved from UK to india permanently. I would have paid the debt had i had the money but the simple answer is i dont. They have now passed the same to CDRU (a subsidiary of HSBC) who say that they will send someone to collect but can they actually collect the same from India? I do plan to repay the debt when i have the money. Can they take legal action to recover the money from me in India?
  • Create New...