Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About TonyFedUp

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Whatever you do do not acknowledge the debt.... check to see when this debt was accrued, if over 6 years they cannot pursue it anyway, if less than 6 and you acknowledge it then they can.
  2. Is this listed on your Bankruptcy? If so the clerk of the court should be advising them of the Bankruptcy. You might have better luck posting this on the bankruptcy board.
  3. Probably the best bet is to tell him that you know he is commiting an offence under the fraud act, demand his bailiff number and certifying court and file a form 4 complaint against him.
  4. Bailiffs can only charge £24.50 for 1st visit and £18 for a second. Have they done a walking possession?
  5. No the council should do that. Never talk to bailiffs and never let them in your house.
  6. Don't worry about the bailiffs and just keep paying the council, if they haven't visited they cannot charge. Just tell your friend to never talk to bailiffs and don't let them in.
  7. I am no expert but I believe that the council should be pursuing your ex if he was on the tenancy agreement.
  8. People say things when they are angry or upset, I once told a bailiff I would defenestrate him, he looked at me blankly.
  9. Have they gained access to your house before and levied? They cannot just turn up with a locksmith as this would be burglery, if they have threatened you with a locksmith then they break the law under the theft acts. Happy Contrails is the best at this sort of thing.
  10. Write them a letter demanding a screenshot of your account, then raise a form four complaint against them, you also need to take all your evidence to the council, demand to see the head of collections and lay it on the line, the council are responsible for the actions of their agents. I think you also need to report this to the police and obtain a crime reference number. Good luck and I hope you bury them.
  11. Interestingly enough I paid a court fine on one of their slips a couple of months after they sent it, they sent a bailiff anyway. I phoned the court payment people and pointed out that it was already paid to the court. They said that the court would return my payment and that I had to deal with the bailiffs. I paid on the 14th April and to date have not had that money returned. I wrote to the bailiffs and told them not to send anyone to my property as I have paid the court but I have heard nothing back from that either.
  • Create New...