Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About mouse77

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. My employer has declined my request for flexible working and I would like to appeal. Before lodging an appeal, I wished to take union advice, but my union caseworker fell ill and there was a delay until someone else could be found to take on my file and provide advice. Unfortunately, by this point, the 14-day period in which appeals must be made had elapsed (it is day 15). Can I claim that I am entitled to an extension on the grounds that employees should receive proper legal/union support? I can't find anything legal about this on the internet. Any advice appreciated!
  • Create New...