Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mahul04

  1. Hey guys just got a letter this morning from jp Offering a settlement of 15.5k. . They said I have a week to decide or my stay of execution finishes on 10 September . . They say both parties agree to extend the stay period for a further month . . They said something about a tomlin order. . Any advice guys ??
  2. here are the t/c from j/p ... they came with the copies of statements .. has anyone got a link for the hsbc v casey case .. please when you search it lots of different refences but not the actual case
  3. Again many thanks. .just out of interest did you win your case ?
  4. do you think the courts would accept a payment plan of some sort ??
  5. 21 k is alot to lose .. id have to work soe payment scheme out i guess ... many thannks for your help shamrocker .. ill be working on my witness statements aswell as working on the case ..
  6. Thanks very much for your support guys im really lost and scared never done anything like this before ... will start to read this case today .. is there any other cases I could read about ..
  7. this is the reply I got from j and p regarding the cpr3114 .. welcome any thoughts on this as it will come back when we are in court .. any help- regarding the validity of the original agreement are welcome to ... many thanks guys
  8. Surely the next step is to get my defence ready for a court date .I.e reasons why this agreement is bot valid ??
  9. ]ust got a reply from JP regarding the cpr3114 i have posted it up .. should i prepare my defence as it looks like they mean business . be greatful for any help
  11. Great thanks .. I fill out my form and send to the court Do I send to the other side solicitors a copy of the whole form n181 or just the direction. ?
  12. Hi many thanks for your help so far .. but I am unable to find the link you posted as just a link on how to upload a document comes up ... do u have a link ? Many thanks Andy
  13. there are dates which I need to fill in the pdf as I have not been given any court dates .. also it says that disclosure must be given latest by three days before the case is that standard or can I request earlier date so I can prepare my defence. surley the other side solictors will give me least time as possible . do I send the directions only or the whole form to the solicitor ..
  14. Hi Andy .. Been looking around but the attachment in your link with the example of draft direction does not appear to be working?
  15. When you say draft direction what does that mean ?? . Really sorry but all of this is new to me
  16. Hi im stuck on .the following questions I have used the above link But it doesn't fully match up .. Question a2 C D2, d3 D4 im very confused the link Says to attach a separate draft . Have no clue about this . Ef we leave blank ? H leave blank as im representing myself I not sure Many thanks again
  17. having a bit of trouble with the n181 up loaded up my form please can someone help me with the bits i have left out and filled in many thanks
  18. So the best way forward is to fill out the n181 and wait for the next step. . Looks like I'm going to have to go to court and defend. ?
  19. So surely there must be a form or letter we can send to the courts to show they have not complied with my request so we don't have to go to court and waste there time as I have not had a look at there defence .. ?
  20. so is it worth sending an sar request to the solictors
  21. Hi guys .. judge and priestly have failed to comply with my cpr3114 snd my cca request . .. as of today I have not received one letter of response what should I do now. ? . Sorry the time has passed on both the cca and the cpr3114 .. what should I do next ??
  22. Just read the above post about filling in form N181 the first question asks if given the rules require you to try to settle the claim before the hearing do u want to attempt to settle at this stage ? 2. If yes do u want one moths stay ... y n 3 . If you answered no please state below the reason why you consider it in appropriate to try to settle at this stage There is a big blank page to give reason. . What should I pu?? ?? The above link says to put yes to the first question. I think the form must have changed slightly since then. Also what you think the next step will
  23. Hi guys .. Unfortunately judge and priestly are going ahead with the case and court has sent me a form N181 directions questionnaire to fill out. . Really lost now should I get a solicitor ? Or is there some advice you guys can give me.
  • Create New...