Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My grandson was told by a solicitor to plead guilty to an offence which as far as I understand there was a lack of evidence.
  2. Help or advice needed please. My daughter moved house more than 6 years ago, she has recently started getting letters from Westcott for a debt owed to npower. She recently contacted (April/May)npower disputing the debt. She sent a statute barred letter to Wescott's, their response was as she had made communication the statute barred does not have any bearing on the debt.
  3. I cannot say that they do know her current address, all she keeps getting is letters from DCA'S. We have these letters going back two years.
  4. No she moved from the property that this refers to is 6 years+. Yes both letters do say our client.
  5. Apart from Debt Managers she was receiving letters from Wescot's the first being Nov 2016 the last Dec 2016 then letters from Debt Managers, so I assume that Wescot sold the debt on.
  6. I will answer your questions as best I can. She has not responded to any DCA'S letters. As for Npower marking her credit files I have no idea at this moment in time. She as far as I know not entered into any complaints procedure. It's about 5 years since she left Npower, it was one of those cold callers for Npower and she signed up with and took the bait. She has not written or made any contact with Npower, she did not think it would be worth it as they do not bother responding to any letters.
  7. Hi all, my daughter is getting harassed by Debt Managers (services)Ltd This issue with Npower has been going on for some years as my daughter disputed the amount owing and has asked Npower to prove the amount owing, she has requested this many times but Npower have never responded to her. She is now getting letters from debt companies, how should she respond.
  8. Thanks for your response,I will get my daughter to send the letter and wait and see what happens.
  9. Hi all, I would like some advice please on behalf of my daughter.She recently sent a CCA letter to the above company,she had a reply a few days ago but not a signed credit agreement. The letter reads as follows. Unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of an executable agreement for your Choice account, but for your information we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applied to this type of account. This version includes all contractual variations which have taken place.The supplied agreement has no customer name or address and no signature.Is this a legal binding document that can be enforced.
  10. Andy,thanks for your reply nobody available at Environmental Health at weekends.Come Monday she will have been without heating and hot water for 9 days. Ian
  11. Hi all, I need some advice to try and advise my daughter on what to do about not having any heating or hot water in her private rented house for a week. She has been in touch with her landlady and asked for it to be sorted out only to be told that the plumber is on holiday for 2 weeks,her reply to that was that is not my problem I need my heating sorting out as I have a 6 yearl old son to think about. A so called plumber turned up on Tuesday and had not got a clue as to how to sort the problem out he took the boiler manual away and asked the landlady 2 days later to contact the company who installed the boiler to come out and fix it.Needless to say she did not bother,my daughter contacted her again and asked what she is doing about it only to be told that she could not get a plumber until Monday 15th March.She said to the landlady that that was not acceptable and I will get an emergency plumber out and deduct the cost from the rent to which the landlady replied you will not.The only form of heating my daughter has at the moment is an electric 3 bar fire in the front room which is very expensive,the rest of the house is very cold. What are her options bearing in mind that her landlady does not seem to care.
  12. Thanks for your reply,I will keep my eyes open.
  13. Thanks for that DX, also received a letter from them which I will also ignore. Ian
  14. Hi all,these people never give up infact I am getting very annoyed. Firstly some months ago I was receiving constant phone calls from them,I duly sent them the telephone harrassment letter to my amazement the calls stopped hooray. I then sent them the CCA letter 6 months ago to which they did not respond although they claimed via Horwich Farreley that they had sent a reply on 3rd June which I disputed and asked them to prove it again no response. About a week ago I had a phone call and without thinking I answered the call like you do and guess what it was Robinson Way so I politely asked them to contact me in writing and put the phone down on them,a week on and yet another call from them. What are the suggested steps I should take now with these people.
  15. My daughter has just recently had a change of circumstances. She is on income support she informed them of the change and has received a letter stating that her benefits had been suspended for up to 4 weeks whilst they sort it out. She has 2 children and her partner has recently moved in and is unemployed and is not in receipt of any benefits at the moment. Can they be left with nothing to live on whilst they sort her new claim out. She has contacted the DWP and has been told that there is nothing they can do until the claim is sorted out.
  • Create New...