Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About homer800

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. From CPR But this doesn't apply if the creditor has applied for a default judgment. So if the OP ignored the initial court claim form then it's highly probable that the creditor has obtained a default judgement ruling. There are no time bars on this type of judgement and can only be set aside if he can prove that never received the initial court doc or was in hospital etc. With the default judgement the creditor can go back to the court at any time and ask for the judgment to be enforced. The court won't listen to reasons that the judgment is too old - they'll just enforce the order
  • Create New...