Jump to content

missworry

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About missworry

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. The debt was with Cap1. In 2010 requested a copy of CCA They failed to supply prescribed terms and signature on the same paperwork, etc,
  2. Hello, I have just checked my credit file, it would a appear within the last few months I have received a CCJ. This has come as a bit of a shock mainly because I have not lived at my old address for 12 months. Therefore, I was not in a position to have been made aware of the impending action. Needles to say, my absence in court was sufficient grounds for the judgement to be served. Can I apply to the courts to have this judgement removed?
  3. Thank you -This was helpful but at the same time, if there was a template, or example I could study this would be helpful too. Much appreciated
  4. Hello, I have been on this forum for over an hour and so far, unsuccessful in finding a 'letter of authority template'. There's a good chance you don't actually have an example here, but I thought I double check by asking. I have been ill recently and I now want a friend to be in position to deal with a creditor on my behalf. Many thanks
  5. Thank you for replying. Yes it was Cabot. I need a template for making a final settlement offer, but I can no longer find it on here? Cheers
  6. Hello, Some while ago I started a thread asking about settlement offers to a DCA. The link provide in that post no longer works? http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...Budget-Planner I assume that page has been moved, but my question is where has letter "J" been moved to? Thank you [ATTACH=CONFIG]48990[/ATTACH]
  7. Hi, Very interesting thread, are there any updates on your progress? I am in similar situation myself so I would be happy to hear how got on.
  8. Thank you for that sppedfreek! When I first made my claim for Council Tax Benefit I was never asked to provide audited accounts so why are they trying this on now?
  9. I am currently in receipt of working tax credits and I am also eligible for Council Tax Benefit of which I have been claiming for just over 12 months Recently my local authority has written to me requesting that I provided them with a copy of my self employed audited accounts? I prepare my own tax return each and every and have done so for a while. I do not run a business and therefore I don not see the need to employ a team of accountants to sign off my annual tax returns. Are they just picking me alone or has this become standard practice across the board for all self employed Cou
  10. Sorry for taking a while in getting back to you. Thank you for your your help. x
  11. Hi Bzooka Boo, When you wrote "if you simply make an offer now, not only do you reset the clock so you can be chased for another 6 years, but if you pay that 20% then the other 80% they will sell to another DCA to chase." I do nut fully understand how this can be, If I were to make Cabot an offer of 20% and they except and agree to the settlement figure, how can they then sell the debt back to another DCA to peruse me for the remaining 80%? - The BIG QUESTION IS.... .what steps do I need to take to prevent this from happening in the first place.?
×
×
  • Create New...