Jump to content

bluegolfboy

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

1 Follower

About bluegolfboy

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I don't have a physical copy of the decree... I only viewed the details on my credit file. Can I attend the court that issued the decree and obtain a copy of it?
  2. Does the length of time that's passed already have any bearing on bargaining? Would you think they'd be willing to give clear title for settling the amount as ordered or do you think they'll be wanting the interest as well? Just your personal thought/sharing of experience. Not wanting to open up a can of worms for myself unnecessarily and would appreciate others views.
  3. This is going to sound odd... I had a court decree granted against me: 22/01/2010 for almost £3000. It was in relation to a motorcycle that I purchased on Hire Purchase in March 2007 on a 4 year payment arrangement. I believe the last payment I made to the finance company was around August 2008 (I was made paid off - Contractor). I would have paid just over £2000 on a £3000 bike which had interest on top meaning I was due to pay around £5000 odds... Obviously the court claim in 2010 was for the remaining balance of the credit arrangement including interest! So, woul
  4. Hi, The decree was undefended. The decree states that I have to repay £28000 within 14 days of receipt of the paperwork from the Sheriff Officers, which was 4th of Feb 2009. I was served with an initial writ but I do not know where it is now... I have been in contact with NR since. The legal action was started over the defaulting on my account. The legal action was continued as 'apparently' I still had £81.90 outstanding under the defaulted sums. My mortgage and loan payments amounted to £755 per month. As of January this dropped to £713. January's payment was only £416
  5. I have had pretty much the same problems with Kwik Fit. They re-instate direct debits willy nilly, remove money from bank accounts and then hide behind walls... Best thing to do is not use them again!!! I sure won't be...
  6. 'StinkyFeet' I concur... Champix is VERY dangerous to some people! I was on it for approx 7 days a few months ago. I ain't ever had experiences like that before!!! I was angry, disorientated, QUICK tempered, unable to sleep, unable to relax, sick, depressed, suicidal, hyper-active... Virtually EVERY psychological issue known to man was inflicted on me during those fateful few days. I am still suffering with 'grinding' my teeth in my sleep to such an extent that my 'better' half has to physically roll me over or punch me to stop it! I now have the 'inhillators' which I am going t
  7. Hi guys/girls, Pretty new on here so hope I am placing this in the right place!!! My fiancee and I have a mortgage with Northern Rock (NR). When taking out the mortgage the financial advisor put the mortgage at 95%, gave us the other 5% and a little extra as an unsecured loan all from NR. Now. It was a hard 2008 and payments were a little sporadic. We were on top of things until around Sept/Oct but then fell by the way side (paid off from work!). We fell to just over 3 months in arrears. NR had a lawyers company, Aberdein Considine, start legal action against us in order to reco
×
×
  • Create New...