Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


107 Excellent

1 Follower

  1. I think this thread is a bit stale now you would be better off starting afresh with your own story, regards
  2. An electronic contract still as to comply with the prescibed terms and forms regulations, in the meantime have a read through this attachment. cds:) expl to electronic contracts.pdf
  3. non compliance of a statutory request is a full defence in court, send one of to the dca asap. The sar request should go to egg and produce all the information they hold on you including any credit agreements signed or ticked by you, default notices and notices of assignment. get the cca request of quick it gives you some breathing space and should be responded to in 12 plus 2 days, sar they have 40 days. cds:(
  4. have they responded fully to your original s77/78 request cds:)
  5. I think you are barking up the wrong tree with this address issue. cds
  6. I recently broke my own golden rule and had a long chat with mercers barclaycards internal dca, she openly admitted that barclaycard do not keep credit agreements and are unable to produce them. cds:)
  7. I would say no unless it came under cca 1974 as a credit agreement, until they provide the contract with your sig they don't have a leg to stand on. Even if they do send one virgins contracts are decidedly dodgy. Keep all contact in writing in the meantime. cds:)
  8. If you read around the forum you will find threads about gym memberships very similar to your own. My own experience with virgin centered on them denying I ever cancelled my membership after many months of twoing and frowing I challenged Trevor munn, arcs solicitor, to put up or shut up and I haven't heard a thing since. Even if they do send a contract it usually is in blatant contravention of the utccr regulations and they know it. I don't think you will find one case where these clowns go to court just don't let them bully you. cds
  9. looks like a good one to me all the terms are there, did it have your signature on it. cds:)
  10. If the tenancy is an ast and not over 25,000 rent a year the tds scheme applies, you would have a case for return of the deposit and 3x penalty through the courts. cds:)
  11. they must be busy just been to the webpage and the service as been suspended, thanks for letting us know though. cds
  12. Failure to comply with the cancellation regulations would make an agreement unenforceable, however these regs are complicated and vary from circumstance to circumstance. Can you clarify what sort of agreement it is, when and where it was taken out etc. cds:)
  13. You would have to apply to the court to have the original decision set asside, and have a new hearing. In theory it is possible to reclaim monies paid in error. I wouldn't recommend stopping paying any monies you have agreed with the court until you get a positive result at hearing. cds:)
  14. anything that identifies you inc ref no. and barcodes if appl. leave any loan figures on so apr can be checked. cds:)
  • Create New...