Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About Slewkin

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. No I'm not on income support but am on a very tight budget since we split. I'll try the Council and debt line. Thanks v much for the advice.
  2. Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help me word a letter to Ealing Council/Newlyn Bailiffs. I separated from my husband in July. We lived in Ealing previously, moved to Harrow and now I've moved back to Ealing with my 3 kids. Obviously, I've registered with Ealing Council and am paying my Council Tax but I've been receiving letters from Newlyn Bailiffs addressed to my husband at my new address regarding non-payment of Council Tax which goes back a few years. I knew nothing of this and have discovered upon speaking to my husband and that he hadn't paid any Council Tax! I've received 15 or so lette
  • Create New...