Jump to content

carpf1sher

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About carpf1sher

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. We are small hairdressers and occupy only 20% of a multi-tenure building. The Remaining 80% of the building is 4 flats but only one is currently occupied. Of the other 3, two have been unoccupied for the last 3 years or so and broken into by vandals and drug users on at least 3 occasions. The last time the police attended and phoned the landlords and demanded that the building was made secure again. All they did was screw some chipboard to the window frames which went soggy pretty quickly and has subsequently been forced off! Our lease states that we will "pay a fair and proper proportion o
×
×
  • Create New...