Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About absolutefox

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Oh I see, apologies. I did ask for 6 years worth of statements but got the same reply. Could you possibly help me out and point me in the right direction or advise me which letter I should send next.
  2. I too received the same letter, and I did everything as stated on this website. I asked for my statements under DPA which I received by courier, I then sent template of preliminary request for payment and received the above letter back. I do not want to start again as I have in my eyes done everything correct. Do you not have to send them a second request which they must reply to in 14 days before you proceed to the small claims court?
  3. I have just received a reply from Barclaycard for my Subject Acess Request under the DPA and they are requesting the statutory fee of £10 before releasing the information BUT they have said "....Please note statements that are prior to May 2004 are not held on a computer system or a structured relevant filing system and therefore, they do not fall under the Data Protection Act 1998. They can be obtained from our Customer Services Dept at a cost of £3 per statement." I am sure this is untrue and that any information held about a person which can be used to identify them is deemed as being
  4. In the template in the Bank library it states ".........I calculate that you have taken £XXXX plus £XXX which you have charged me in overdraft interest for the sum which you have taken. Total £XXXXX " How do I work out if the bank have charged me overdraft interest and how do I calculate it? I have just received my bank statements yesterday and have calculated my charges but am unsure as to if I should claim for overdraft interest taken. Absolute fox x
  • Create New...