Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About rockyrock

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. My girlfriend has banked with barclays for years but the naughty bankers have been increasing her overdraft to the point that all of her wages fall into her overdraft. She is now at the point where she has been considering taking another loan out to pay off her bank overdraft. I am wondering if she can open a new account, say with HSBC, contact her employers and get her wages paid into her new account the end of the month, contact barclays and tell them that she wishes to close the account and start up a plan to repay her overdraft on her terms. If Im on the write track, does anyone have a letter template that says all the right things? Am I thinking right. Can anyone help??
  • Create New...