Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by indistress

  1. Hi I have a DEA coming out of my wages. Started October pay. This is for an overpayment of tax credits approx 8 years. Don't know exact figure would need to find the court papers. I owe approx 1£4k I was single at the time of claiming but unable to prove this now. I thought this would go away. I stupidly buried my head into the sand. I am on a good salary and they are taking a large proportion of my wage. Which I am finding a struggle with. I was short of my wages 500 last month as I'm also paying council tax.
  2. I'm 41. Now your talking mortgage terms, I don't understand. I was. Blindly signed into the mortgage I didn't know at the time of. Signing what I was signing. Mortgage advisor was useless. I live in a bisf property which is very hard to get a mortgage for and at the time it was preferred mortgages. In which I get annual statements from them. But my payments have been made via acenden I'm probably better off going to a trusted mortgage advisor.
  3. Yeah. My arrears are now cleared. So. Owe 63000 including 8000 costs theyve added onto my total of 55000
  4. I am currently with acenden who I believe is going to Kensington from 1st December. I didn't know that could be done in extending your mortgage to pay it off. I probably wait until Kensington take over before I ring them. Just wondered if anyone could speak of their personal experience
  5. Hi I'm after a bit of advice. I am currently interest only on my mortgage and owe approx 63000. This ends in 7 years. I am in no position to remortgage. Because of my poor credit rating and type of house I'm in. As I know this 63000 needs to be paid. What is the best way. Do I up my monthly payment to my mortgage company or save up over the 7 years. (I actually thought I had longer) Thank you
  6. Not sure if I have all statements. something I need to look for. But thank you. This is the 1st time a field agency has come out. If I need copies of statements I just ask for them dont I
  7. So what happens. Do they just get bored and send it back to acenden Sorry I don't understand this
  8. I have a check. Thanks. Do you think I should ring feild agent
  9. I did get a letter telling me an agent will be out. But thought nothing of it as I am upto date with my payments. Do I call the agent or send a letter to acenden. Can you help me with a letter. I know your are good with your words ell-en
  10. Hi. My parents separated and my mam stayed in the house. She lives in a 3 bedroom house. My sister did live with her but has since moved out. When my sister lived there the council needed to know how much her wages were and my mam needed to pay £60 rent as my sister lived at home. My sister has since moved out and my mam now pays bedroom tax. My mam also claims full HB
  11. Hi all. Yes I am having problems. I have had a field agent from excel to my house. Buy have missed him as I have been at work. They've asked me to ring them about my payments to acenden. I come to an agreement with acenden to pay an extra £75.00 per month on my arrears and they accepted. I did receive a letter to say that a field agent was coming out. But never thought anything of it. As I have been paying them every month since April. There was one month I did miss but I the missed payment the month after. And I did inform them of this via online enquiry form. I need to ring the
  12. Just a quick update. I received a letter from solicitor stating the court date has been cancelled cos I have come to agreement with payment
  13. I'm at work at the moment. I will ring tomorrow
  14. I went on page 13 and copied that statement. I was going to adjust some words. I got a form from the courts in the post. Telling me to fill it in and not ignore it. Do I fill this in also. How much is the n244 form to he handed into court. I can't find the costs
  15. I have a defence form to fill in. Do I fill this in too
  16. I've got back on my posts and found the link for the n244 and a statement. Will I adjust the wording on the statement How much is the court charges now for the n244 form. Post was from 2010 and was £35 then
  17. Thank you dx. Didn't have a clue where my old threads were. I didn't proceed it and I actually got a letter from them telling me they owed me money but took it off my arrears
  18. I've never had another letter from them since. Will they write to say they've cancelled or do the courts
  19. Hi. I received a letter from acenden and their solicitors instructing me that there is a court hearing for a repossession for 17th May. Letter was dated 15th April. I did make an offer of a monthly payment arrangement and it is to start 1st May. They sent a letter accepting the offer dated 19th April. Does this mean I don't need to go to court as they have accepted the offer. I know I'm a bit late in asking for help. But there has been an bereavement in the family, which was a close relative. I appreciate any advice. Thank you
  20. I have recieved a letter from Equita Debt Collecting Agency for my Tax Credits Overpayment. This is debt for over payment of £14390. My tax credits was stopped as I was unable to prove my ex partner did not live with me, he still does not live with me. But does contribute towards my bills, as I now only have my wage coming in weekly. Has anyone ever dealt with Equita before? I know I am unable to afford to pay the full amount back. But I cant afford to pay hundreds a month back either. How long will I have to pay this back?
  21. Acenden have not yet been in touch with me. I have spoken to my ex partner and I am making the payments at the end of the month. With my normal agreement. I am unable to get the money together. Can someone help me to draft a letter please. Thanks
  22. Hi All I hope someone can help me. I am currently in arrears with my Mortgage and Loan. And my ex partner was paying both of them for me, including my arrears as he pays child maintenance. So the amount covers for my payments. I have just discovered from him, that he did not pay January or this months payments (march). Acenden have not been in touch in regards of Januarys missed payment. My ex is a compulsive gambler and has spent the money. I am now worried as I dont have the funds to cover the payments. Will I just send a letter with a budget sheet and explain the situation
  23. Well I emailed council and I got a reply asking me to call them to discuss my account further. I spoke to a lovely man and he said that they cant refuse any payment from me and are willing to accept £91 per month. He said it was at Rossendales, but if they counldnt get payment it will be passed back to the council. While I was on the phone, a letter was pushed through the door. From the bailiff and he didnt knock. Stating I have 24 hours to contact them or they will remove my goods. Am I to email Rossendales stating I will be paying council or let them waste their time
  • Create New...