Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About timkay

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. This topic was closed on 10 March 2019. If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there. If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened. - Consumer Action Group
  2. They attacthed an acceptance slip, do i just fill it out but cross out the final settlement or my complaint part? Surely they'll just reject the payment?
  3. As the title suggests, can i get my mits on 40% of my money and still take them to court for the full amount? I've seen a couple of people on here that mention claiming the amount then going to court. Please advise.
  4. I am requesting 950 pounds in charges, had a letter today offering me 400, and in the time taken to get all the letters sent out i've been charged about 100 more. Can i bartar over the phone to get them to increase the offer? I would be happy with 75%, what bargaining tools, i.e. documented cases against barclays can i refer to?
  5. I downloaded the basic Xls sheet, I have entered the statement date and amount and reason. But how do i calculate the days since offence. Do i have to count back for every transaction (about 30)? Is there an easier way to work it out?
  6. Pleas help me by finding the FAQ if you cant answer my simple 2 questions. I really need support here!
  7. I'm very bad with my finances. My account charges me 30 quid for going overdrawn (no o-d setup on this account) and 25 for a guaranteed cheque being taken without money in the account. Over the past 6 years I estimate this to be up to 1500 quid. About 10-15 times a year. The website states I can claim up to 6 years and 8% interest. My questions are: 1) ARe the charges I have incurred the ones now labelled as illegal? 2) I am prepared to take them to court, and fight for my rights as i think the amount taken from me as a student is disgusting. Will I win? And if not what will I have
  • Create New...