Hi all, first post here.
I wanted to ask for some advice. Over a month ago, I paid for a number plate from a large well recognised company. I sent in all my documentation including V5, but still waiting for confirmation of completion of the transaction. On telephoning them, I keep being informed that they are still waiting for documentation from the original owner (documentation that should have arrived a couple of weeks ago).
I'm sure I would be able to get a full refund if I wanted to back out as I have been waiting so long (paid with credit card). However, is there anything else I