Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral

1 Follower

  1. Hi please please help. In december i bought an imported vehicle off a dealer operating from home near hull called Japspeed uk which was registered and MOT's by him. Recently i recieved a letter off the DVLA saying theres a problem with my documents. It turned out that the car had been registered in the country with the wrong chassis number and I need to re-register and re-mot. The car failed the mot even though it had a certificate from the dealer 8 weeks ago, I also have to pay all re-registration costs for the car ect. I've asked the dealer for a refund but he is not prepered to give me one and has no resorted to turning his phone off. What should i do? How do i go about it? Am i entitled to a refund? Help TIM
  • Create New...