Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About dontgetshafted

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Can anyone help me with the completion of the N349 Form? Most of it is self explanatory but I just want to double check. The bits that show the ******** are the parts I need to complete: am I correct in these part are the following :- given on ***10 August *** 20**19 [by the **County Court of Manchester***** in claim no. **01ABC123*******] and the costs of this application). Also, I escalated this to an attachment of earnings which has been given but suspended so he has to pay it directly unless he defaults. He is to pay £
  2. Ok thanks. Not sure if that would be any more beneficial as he literally has no possession of value so if he defaults on any plan, I would be in the same boat... I do know he has avoided paying rent on purpose to save for another place to live so maybe a Third party debt order before he goes may help get something back as well as the AOE.
  3. Sorry , my mistake in the language / terminology. The possession order attached shows the money amount. so its how I go about getting this from him ( £1800 of it is already included in the CCJ which led to the AOE) much appreciate the time
  4. Ok but am I correct in thinking that the eviction warrant would not be enforceable for the debt? ie he will be evicted but they have no power to collect the debt? he has no possessions of value so it will to be another AOE but wont this require a CCJ first?
  5. just to add to the above. I have just logged in to PCOL and the eviction warrant will be served on the 14th January 2020,
  6. Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean or if I made myself clear. The CCJ was awarded back in August and no payments were made so I applied for the AOE which was completed although suspended this week. The possession hearing was done in October by which time the rent arrears had increased and therefore the judge awarded the full rent arrears and court fees on the warrant even though half of it was already under the CCJ at the time. So as it stands, I want to either add the remaining or full amount to the AOE or go for another CCJ or 3rd party order. if I can indeed add it
  7. ok, can you help me in how to do that? which forms etc?
  8. Going forward in relation to the increased debt: The total debt owed is £3300 and this includes the AOE which is £1880. Can anyone help on the best way to try and get the rest of the debt? The possession hearing awarded the total debt and court fees so do I have to go the put another money claim on-line for the difference?
  9. Ok thanks. do you have any templates for the letter. I can add my own reasons on top of it?
  10. Not quite correct. He failed to respond and the court said yesterday that they have not had any reply from him and it was the judge that decided to suspend it. His employer replied with his salary information which is shown as £1250 net per month. The warrant of possession will be served by the court bailiff in early January by which time the full debt will be around £4000. I only did the original money claim online for £1750 as I knew I would not be able to find him once he has left. But I think £40 per month is way too low so would it be worth while
  11. I have uploaded the document. any comments would be appreciated. aoe.pdf
  12. Update ... Today I have received a Suspended Attachment of Earnings order against my tenant. The claim amount is £1800 and I have been awarded £40 per month. I am wondering if anyone has a letter template to object to the amount and also it being a suspended order. I have been told by the Bailiffs that the warrant will be executed in early January. By this time, the debt will be £3800 so knowing the AoE is £40, I shall have to look towards a 3rd party order.
  13. Thanks for the reply, I was told he hadn't replied and that the bailiffs for the N56 have been requested. in the mean time, the court said they will proceed and I will find out the amount to be paid this week. he has advised he is happy to wait for the eviction bailiffs which have said will be early January before it gets around to that postcode so by then the debt will be increased. he obviously wont give me a forward address so I will have no where to send any documents so I may have to apply for the third party debt order. am I correct that thi
  • Create New...