Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alex12

  1. hi sue stayed my claim a few weeks before case then i got a letter from court saying the bank had shown up on the day. we rang the court and said we thought we didnt need to go since they had stayed the case, they said it was ok and we would hear from them when its resumed. so i guess we just have to wait. beryl
  2. Hi, This so called debt has been passed to other DCA'S over the years so the first one obviously hasnt told of the fraud to others. How do I get them to take it seriouslyand check properly and not keep selling it on? These letters are upsetting and worry my son even though he has never signed for any contract phone ever. sorry to be a pain:evil: alex
  3. as you can tell I am new to this knowing nothing about debt collectors only the letters we recieved after it was so called passed to fraud dept. If they take us to court how can we prove my son didnt sign this? sorry to be a pain alex
  4. Hi all would it be worth writing to ask for a copy of the credit agreement they have I could include it in a letter I found on this great site about statute barred. Also should my son write the letter or can I do it on his behalf thanks alex
  5. Hi all, Still waiting for a reply from court and nothing from YB. keep you posted be alex:evil:
  6. Hi Sue I havent had any reply yet from the court,so will probably be the same as yours.The banks seem to do what they want and the courts do nothing.I think you should have got your money cos the bank defaulted. It makes me so mad beryl
  7. Hi Thanks for your replies. only the first company 10 years ago verbally agreed it looked like fraud. We didnt hear any more for some time then got odd letters now and then, we rang to tell them we were not paying a debt that we havent had. It is a different company each time. I think every time we ring and refuse to pay after explaining the story it gets passed to someone else. Some have been threatening but never followed the threats of legal action. My son doesn't live with us now and hasnt for 5 years but the letters still come to my address. Thanks again going to look at templates now, will keep you informed alex
  8. HI My problem began 10 years ago when my son had a bust up with his then girlfriend. After about 6 months he got a letter from a DDA stating he owed money on a contract mobile phone.My son has never had one, only pay as you go. After a number of letters and phone calls they believed him and asked for copies of signitures on passport and driving licence and one on a separate piece of paper.The last conversation was they acknowleged his writing was different to the form they had and were passing to the fraud dept. We thought it was over but recently got letters from other agencies asking for money owed. It has obviously been sold on a few times and a letter came yesterday demanding money owed to them and it was another company again. Any HELP on how to convince these people its not my son's debt. We think the girlfriend may have something to do with this but cant prove it, even though we informed the police at the time. Any help would be gratefully recieved. alex
  9. Hi, hope you get your money, I have heard nothing for weeks so sent a non compliance letter for the bundle from YB, got it off the site. the letter is addressed to the judge via the court, so waiting for reply to that. Not long to wait for your money now. beryl:wink:
  10. Hi all, nothing to report, still no bundle from YB, no surprise there, no letter to say they have applied for a stay yet. I have 6 weeks to the court date so time for a stay from them but I hope not. I did send a letter to the judge via the court which was a copy of Gary H's non compliance for YB bundle. but no reply yet. Will keep you informed of any developments.
  11. Hi , it sounds like you won to me I have fingers crossed for you. I have not heard a thing or recieved reply from YB. I have written to the court but have no reply as yet. Let us know how it goes good luck:-)
  12. Hi Rabble, My court date is 26th October,I took my bundle on the 10th August deadline was 13th. still no bundle from YB. The court say they havent got one either, but said they are behind with paperwork. I sent a letter to YB giving them 7 days to send me their documents but they ignored it. Going to send a letter to court that I got on here. At least it shows the court that YB are messing about. alex
  13. Hi thats like the letter i got.i found a statement of evidence on here and copied it using the parts that suited my case.still not got any bundle from YB. probably wont get one, never heard of anyone who has but i did send a letter giving them 7 days to comply.wont hold my breath. alex
  14. Hi Caro, It says ; the haring will take place at 14;00 on the 26th october and should take no longer than 15 minutes. Each party shall deliver to every other party and to court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 13th August, Alex
  15. Hi Caro, I meant that I was in court offices to hand in my bundle last Friday.My AQ was dispensed with and the court sent me a letter with the date to have my bundle in by. I didnt send draft directions, just statement of evidence, copy's of letters from me and YB, schedule of charges, early day motions,relevant case law and many more. Have I done it wrong?
  16. Hi Mick, Fingers crossed for you to get your money, if they havent put a stay on my claim I hope to get it struck out against YB.I am sure you will hear after the 14 days are up if not ring the court again. keep us informed. Alex
  17. hI sV020101, Seems to me the court are telling them they must send a disclosure of charges with the other documents, otherwise they are in default and you can apply for judgement and win. I would get your bundle ready to send on the date the court gave you. Good luck alex
  18. Hi again, Can I still send the removal of stay to the court as YB say this is what they are going to do. alex
  19. Hi Caro, The date for my bundle to be in was 13th August, yesterday. My hearing date is 26th October, sorry if I gave wrong impression. I rang the court yesterday and YB havent sent them anything and told me to ring again on Thursday in case YB documents are delayed with postal strike.I have copied GaryH non-compliance letter to send to the bank alex
  20. Hi Rabble,Sent my bundle to YB on thursday by registered post so would get it Friday, and took one for court in on Friday.The deadline was today and I have recieved nothing from the bank. Rang court and they haven't either and said to ring on Thursday in case delay was due to postal strike,(I dont thinl so).YB stated in a letter that they will apply for a stay, it seems a few people have got the same letter but I found a template giving the bank a further 7 days to send me their bundle and I think I will send this as well. I will keep you posted. alex
  21. Hi took my bundle in court on Friday and sent YB theirs by registered post on Thursday. Havent got anything from the bank, so rang court and they havent, they told me to ring back on Thursday in case its delayed cos of postal strike. (I dont think so). Found a letter I could send on here by G aryh so may send them that, giving 7 days to comply with court order regarding my documents from them. Fingers crossed. Alex
  22. Try ringing the court to see what they say.There are a few people on here who have the same letter I got about the stay's. Have you got no defence at all from them?
  23. Hi Mickc4 Todaywas the deadline for bundles to be in court, I took mine in on Friday but havent recieved one from YB. I rang the court and they havent got one, told me to ring back on Thursdayin case they have been delayed cos of postal strike. Thought that was 2 weeks ago. Doesn't look like the bank had any intentions of sending their bundles, as they said in the last letter from them, they will be applying for a stay.I found a letter on here by Garyh to send the bank giving 7 days to complyso I think I will send it off to them. alex
  24. Hi again, Well the deadline for bundles is today, and I havent recieved one from YB I rang the court today and they havent either butsaid to ring again on Thursday, cos they could be delayed owing to postal strike. I dont think so. Found a template from Garyh on the site to send to the bank after the deadline. I have already copied it but dont know whether to send it now or wait till Thursday.Also the threat to apply for a stay from the bank hasn't happened yet,and I hope the judge refuses if they do. Any advice is appreciated. alex
  25. Hi Bacardicharlie Just an update, I sent my bundle to YB on thursday by recorded delivery and took one to court on Friday morning. They have to be in for Monday so I will wait and see if I get one from YB tomorrow but wont hold my breath.They said in a letter last week they were going to get a stay on the case but the court havent got anything yet. I will ring court tomorrow to see if they have got the bundle or a stay from them. If they havent, any sugestions on what to do next would be appreciated.
  • Create New...