Jump to content

feralkat

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    54
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About feralkat

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. This topic was closed on 10 March 2019. If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there. If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened. - Consumer Action Group
  2. Hallo All, Well, I have today issued the warrant - I'm guessing (from what I have read in other threads) that Abbey will now apply for a stay? If they do not do that, does anyone know what is likely to happen next? Does anyone have any ideas on how the test case might affect the claim at this stage? Many many thanks for any help Feralkat
  3. What a relief!!!!!!!!! Glad thats sorted for you - good luck with your claim Feralkat
  4. Wouldn't that just be LOVELY - I'd invite everyone from here and we could all go and laugh at them!! Will execute the warrant and then let you know how I get on Many thanks Feralkat
  5. You POOR thing - that sounds like an awful worry Really hope that you can get Abbey to re-instate your O/D - but if they don't go at them all guns blazing - they really can't do what they have done to you. Good luck - let us know how you get on. Feralkat
  6. Have done the judgement - will execute the warrent now. I'm hoping that the 'test case' won't affect this because Abbey have not replied I'm hoping that they cant apply for a stay on the basis of the test case? What do you think? Many thanks for your reply Feralkat
  7. 'bump' Help please - really not sure what to do now. Feralkat
  8. Hi again!! Well I still haven't heard a peep from Abbey - I find it completly staggering that they have not responded at all!! The address that I used with MCOL (and all previous letters) was the local branch address, they replied to the first letters that I sent there (the usual 'Sorry you're not happy letters') but have ignored anything from the courts Do you think that I should now start the warrant procedure? They have had over 2 weeks since the judgement so they have had plenty of time. Should I amend the address with the MCOL to a central office, could that be the problem? I think that if they have replied from the branch address before there is no reason why they can't reply from there now? Any thoughts gratefully received - please!! FeralKat
  9. feralkat

    Gerrywalt

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am at a similar stage to you - I'm just waiting to execute the warrant as they haven't responded to anything - I hope they pay up as quick for me Well done
  10. Thats great news!! Well done
  11. I'll look those two up - thanks!! How can they lose post that is sent recorded delivery?!! You'd think they would come up with something better - the dog/hamster/baby ate it or something!! They've had plenty of practise now Thanks for your advice guys! Feralkat
  12. Thanks Louis - I thought that 14 days would be fair and the lady I spoke to at the court thought that it sounded OK. I guess I'll take the next step on the 15th July - a week today. Does anyone know if many other people have won in this fashion? Many thanks Feralkat
  13. Hi All, After my success with LLoyds, I'm now helping out a friend with her battle against Abbey - bring it on!! I followed all the steps detailed here and following the bog standard replies, started a claim with MCOL on the 18/06/07. Having not received any communication or defence from them I entered a Judgement of default on the 11/07/07. I still haven't received anything from them and have phoned the court who have told me that I can start the warrant procedure whithin a reasonable time. I've read and re-read the forums and it appears that usually Abbey DO enter a defence at some point so I'm confused not to have heard anything. Would someone mind advising me on how long I should wait before executing the warrant or what my next step should be? Many thanks in advance for any help which will be gratefully received!! Feralkat
  14. I sent my AQ & Schedule of charges to SCM and then spoke to a Gary Blackman (I think) yesterday and asked him to ask his client if they wanted to settle before they incurred a further £100 court fee. I got a call from the infamous Mr Thomas today which I'm not sure I can discuss but it was good news but with the usual conditions. They are going to write to me with what he discussed so I think that I shall do the usual with the letter and see how I get on. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to go about it when I get the letter? IE do I just cross out what I do not agree to and send it back or try and enter into a dialgue with the solicitors? Also, they are going by the amount on the claim and not including up to date interest - how do I go about reminding them about that? Many thanks for any advice given!! Feralkat
  15. I think that looks great - I only wish I was as articulate as you!! I'm trying a similar thing with SCM - Good luck and keep us posted Feralkat
×
×
  • Create New...