on thursday 28th june 2007
the papers in this claim were considered by district judge aa butler who allocated the claim to the small claims track to be heard at (address)
on wednesday 24th october 2007 at 2pm
with a time estimate of one hour
1) The following directions apply to this claim
2) The claiment shall within 21 days of service of this order send to the defendent and to the court:
a) a schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the account number, date, amount, and reason (if any) for that charge being made;
b) a statement of evidence, if such is to be relied upon, in support of the claim and copies of any relevent documents
If the claiment fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.
3) the defendent shall within 21 days thereafter file and serve a witness statement in response to the claiments schedule, stating in respect of each item claimed:
a) pursuant to what contractual provision such charge was made, producing a copy of the contractual document relied upon;
b) whether such charge is accepted to be a penalty, and if not, why not:
c) if such charge is alleged to be a pre-estimate of the defendents loss incurred by the claiment's actions( whether or not such action is to be treated as a breach of the contract between the parties), all facts and matters intended to be relied upon as showing that such is a proper estimate of such loss, and all evidence to be adduced at trial as to what the true cost of dealing with the matter was.
If the defendent fails to comply with this order, the defence will be struck out without further order and the claiment shall be entitled to enter judgement.
4) the original documents shall be brought to the hearing.
5) the court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.
I did send the court bundle with my charges and account details
on 13th july 2007