Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Hi, I have just got my AQ, could someone now please tell me what i do next?, how do i fill it in, and what do i send with it?, and do I send it to the courts and the bank?, My claim after the interest and costs, is just over 5.000, I would be really greatful for anyones help. Thanks
  2. Just got a letter from Woolwich this morning, saying that they are going to transfer my account over to a dept collector, Not seen this with anyone else before, so what im i doing wrong? Still not heard anything from the court, I am soo lost
  3. My claim is for over 4,000, and with the interest brings it to around 5,035 (i dont have the papers in front of me) I have an overdraft of 750, and with the interest brings it to under 2,000. I still havent heard from the court yet since that letter that i posted on #39, Shouldnt there be something that i should be doing?? I am at a real loss here, i think im out of my deph, and have a feeling im going to end up in a lot of trouble. hope you can help me, (i need my hand holding lol)
  4. Right Now i am really worried. I had a letter from woolwich telling me that they are terminating my openplan account and that they want all my overdraft charges which is coming up to almost 2 thousand, that including my 750 overdraft limit. I have rang them to say it is in dispute (like i have many times), and he said that most of the charges are from either forced checks or quarenteed checks, which was my fault, if i had excepted the thousand pounds they offered (they owe me over 4), that would have cleared up my overdraft and everything i owed. so its my fault. and because they were forced checkes they were in their right to charge for them, because i was using money i didnt have, so if i take them to court i wouldnt win, now they are unfreezing the account so more charges will go on ................... please help, i dont know what to do now.
  5. Quick question, Would it not be quicker if i contacted the FOS?, I have just seen that someone has lost a court case agenst LLoyds. And if i contacted FOS, then they might be able to look at all 3 of my accounts, wont they? Im starting to lose all hope now, its been going on for so long, and i have another 2 after this one, and now hearing that a bank has won, has left me even further in dispair, i dont care in getting the banks back, i just want my money that has been unfairly charged against me. So please can anyone tell me about the FOS, and how to go about this?, I can see me ending up with nothing.
  6. Well done Sally, just out of interest, where did you get the email for barclays from?, also, how can you phone without having to leave a message for someone to call back?
  7. Thanks mum, so what happens now? do I have to do anything?
  8. An update, I phoned the CCBC, and they told me that my Claim was with the judge, because i had put down a persons name plus a company, and the judge may disreguard it, and i may have to start again. Now i have a 3 page letter from the court, and i really need your help, as i dont quite understand what is happening, so i shall type each page as i have it, and maybe someone can help .... Please, Page 1 Notice of Transfer of Proceedings To all parties A defence to this claim has been filed. The claim has been transferred to the court covering the area where the Claimant lives or carries on business please read the accompaying documents carefully. All further communication should be addressed to , The Court Manager Bow County Court 96 Romford Road London Page 2 Between (me) and Richard Coote Barclays Bank Before deputy District Judge Clarke Sitting at Northampton County Court on 10th April 2007 Without a hearing Reason: For directions, as two defendant's were entered onto one line at the point of issue of the claim. It is ordered that:- 1. The Claim is for a single amount against each therefore allow the claim to proceed - the defendants have not taken issue. Page 3 Between (me) and Mr Richard Coote Barclays bank Court of transfer Bow Before judge Murdoch Sitting at Northampton County Court Without Hearing It is ordered that:- 1. The filing of an Allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise. Note; a party afffected by this order may under rule 3.3 (5) apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed. such party must apply under rule 23.3 within 14 days of service of this order. Please note that an allocation fee may be payable in this instance. please contact the court of transfer for further details So what does this mean?, What should i do now?
  9. What do you think the reason could be?,
  10. I am really really confused now, and i realy need your help please, just got a letter from the court saying; Your request for judgement in this claim has been rejected for the following reason; A bar on judgement/enforcement is in place-contact CCBC What does that mean? and who are the CCBC? Please help, I dont know what to do.
  11. That quick mum?, I only requested it on 17th, I have read your link, but not sure on what will happen now?
  12. Please help me, I have just looked on mcol, and it said that my judgement has been rejected, "Your judgment request has not been accepted. You are unable to take any further action online on this claim". What does that all mean? and why??
  • Create New...