Jump to content

phugh

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. I got to see the DJ yestarday at birkenhead county court ,but after about 10 mins he decided to stay my case ,in fact he stayed all cases so why we all went in there i dont know ,as i got the feeling that he knew what the outcome would be anyway,ps solicitor did turn up representing hsbc in fact he acted for all banks involved ,and was asking the judge for stays,I AM STILL CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL WIN THIS CASE EVENTUALLY HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES .PS DO WE STILL GET ALL THE INTEREST THAT IS OWED WHEN THE CASE IS WON:?:
  2. hi folks . i went to court today birkenhead county court ,i am claiming from the hsbc bank ,they sent me a letter on thursday to say that they are applying for a stay ,turned up at the court and the rep for hsbc was there he also represented other banks ,he chatted to me before hand to introduce himself & said that he is applying for a stay ,i said that i was opposing the stay .anyway went into court spoke to the judge ,he was saying that a decision would be made by january 08 by the high courts & he obviously did not know which way it would go .anyway the hearing lasted about 10 mins .it was stayed ,he also stayed all other cases ,so why we went in there i dont know ,as i got a feeling that he knew already what the outcome would be ,done all i can do now just a case of waiting to see i guess .sorry i cant be more positive but feel a bit gutted at the mo .ps if you havnt been to court before it is not scary just in a room with you ,the judge,rep for the bank,the rep askes for his stay then thr judge takes over with his speel & you argue your case . good luck everyone
  3. SERIOUSLY FOLKS HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SETTLEMENTS SINCE THE OFT ANNOUNCEMENT,IS IT WORTH PHONING THE BANK FOR SETTLEMENT AND ASKING THEM WHY I HAVNT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM ,OR BEST WAIT FOR COURT
  4. FOLKS I DONT KNOW WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT ,JUST DONE IN CAPS ,
  5. HI I AM DUE IN COURT ON MON 13TH AUG ,I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HSBC ABOUT THE HEARING ,I SENT MY BUNDLE TO HSBC & THE COURTS END OF JULY .I PHONED THE COURT UP & THEY SAID THAT THEY 2 HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THE BANK ,SO I HAVE WROTE A LETTER TO THE COURT ASKING FOR JUDGEMENT TO BE MADE AGAINST HSBC FOR NOT COMPLYING TO COURT INSTRUCTIONS.IE (EACH PARTY SHALL DELIVER TO EVERY OTHER PARTY AND TO THE COURT OFFICE COPIES OF ALL DOCUMENTS [iNCLUDING ANY EXPERT REPORTS ]ON WHICH HE INTENDS TO RELY AT THE HEARING NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS BEFORE THE HEARING .HOPEING IT GOES WELL ON THE DAY ,PS I ASKED THE COURT HAD THIS CASE BEEN STAYED & THEY SAID AS OF YET NO ,BUT COME TO COURT AS EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT .I AM HOPING THAT I WILL GET JUDGEMENT THROUGH DEFAULT WHAT DO YA THINK ! RELIED ON IN COURT
  6. thanks for that freakyleaky i will send a recorded letter to dg first thing
  7. hi all its me again i have just recieved my aq it it to be filed & allocated to the small claimes court,the hearing date has been set for august 13 ,apparently it should take no longer than 1 hr .it does say notice-small claims hearing in order to utilise judicial time effectively this small claim has been listed with a number of similar cases at 10.00am. I must admit though i was a shocked at the lenght of time it took to get hearing date 13th aug [hope its not unlucky]its taking 3 months from aq to hearing ,is this usual to go to small claims court or is this the norm , have other people had this notice & do you think i will get an offer soon or just before the hearing date ,should i write a letter to dg now that i have a hearing date or should i wait a while for them to contact me [poss 10 days ]
  8. yes my case has been defended & i am now awaiting a transfer date to my local court ,i did phone them up last week to see if they had a date yet they told me it would take 2 weeks ,still awaiting date ,but in the mean time i did get an offer of £1,800 from leeds i am claiming £2,500 ,wrote a letter back to them registered post telling them that i was rejecting there offer ,hoping to get a full offer before my court date ,going on hols at the end of june could do with some spends
  9. HELLO AGAIN,DO I SEND A NUDGE LETTER TO THE SERVICE QUALITY TEAM IN LEEDS [THATS WHERE THERE OFFER CAME FROM ] MR LOKER.OR TO DG BUT I DONT KNOW THERE ADDRESS ,WHAT DO YOU THINK ,IF I NEED TO WRITE TO DG CAN YOU GIVE ME THERE ADDRESS ,REGARDS PHUGH:confused:
  10. thanks a lot for that information ,i will write a letter stating my objectives & wait for a reply ,hopefully full refund before court date ,its in there best interest to settle isnt it !how long do you think for court dates are we talking months because of the back logs
  11. hi livelylad i asked for a refund of £2,562 got an offer of £1,822 but still awaiting a court date ,do i accept this offer or fight all the way to court even though as in almost all cases the banks dont turn up anyway ,there offer doesnt involve interest or the mcol cost of £120.00 ,do i write them a nudge letter & ask them again for the amount owing as i believe i will have to folk out another £100.00 in more costs ,gets a bit expensive all this court stuff
  12. Hi i am a newie at this hope i do it right ,i am currently awaiting a date for a hearing in court for the hsbc on bank charges,i have had no offer from the banks at all ,do you think that they will give me an offer before the court date or will they go all the way to court,what is the general rule on this one:confused:
×
×
  • Create New...