Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/06/18 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Please check the type of agreement you have. Motor finance is usually provided in the form of Hire Purchase or Conditional Sale agreements (PCP is also a type of HP agreement). These are NOT covered under Section 75 of the CCA which would make the above advice incorrect. You are protected by the Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act 1973. This link may help to explain the differences.
  2. 0 points
    Yes they can still assign it on to another debt buyer..but I will state that I have never seen it happen on a discontinued claim...you may get chasers but thats all..they cant litigate..
  • Create New...