Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 29/03/17 in all areas

  1. I recommend selecting the text in DX's post, then copying and pasting into a Word document. POST it to them (keep proof of posting from PO Counter) DO NOT USE EMAIL
  2. You should send an SAR immediately to get all the data they hold on you. Hopefully this will provide full records of everything that happened. Write to the solicitors involved and deny that you are at all responsible for any damage and explain very carefully exactly what has happened and all the details that you have explained here. 12 the Fed proposed take any further action on the matter that you will make sure all the relevant documents and photographs are produced in court and that if they are unable to produce them, that you will ask the court to draw its own conclusions
  • Create New...