Please Help

shumail
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to start off by thanking the people who helped me with my pervious thread on Welcome Finance, I was able to return the vehicle and come to an agreement on the debt.

I am here again needing advice for a friend.

Can you please advice me on the following

Is there any way of lowering monthly payments? He is paying around £400 p/m and due to taking a pay decrease his not able to afford the full payment

He has spoken with Welcome, but they are not willing to help him and have visited his house a number of times and left “letters”, how can he stop this?

He has informed Welcome that he is facing trouble making payments and would like them to make an agreement with them, he needs his car for work without it, his not able to work as he needs the car for over a year and has missed the last 3/4payments

Another mistake Welcome have made is with his name they are using his surname as his first name and first name as his surname, would this effect his credit file or no?

the agreement is over a year old

his not sure if he has paid over a third

and his not sure if he has a copy of the agreement but he is going to look for it.

is there anything he can do to get these silly people of his back?

First we need to see his agreement as its important to check a few things and it is also important if it is a third over. ask your friend to check if they can find it. If not dont panic as they can get it from welcome in just over 2 weeks at the cost of one pound by sending the following letter with a pound postal order or cheque. ask them not to sign the letter but print name. Send recorded delivery.

Your Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

print your name

HI OZZY

SECTION 79 OF THE CCA IS FOR HP

I ALLWAYS ADDRESs REQUESTS LIKE THIS

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77 to s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

easy mistake to make

haha quite right, thanks Post . . (I was just testing if you check our posts :p haha)

Okies ammended letter. . .

Your Address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77 to s.79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

print your name