Welcome Finance - Secured Loan - Not securd on anything

lolly1977
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5395 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Have read numerous threads and posts regarding Welcome Finance and am utterly disgusted that so many ppl have been so porrly treated.

I have a problem with welcome with I am currently trying to rectify to no avail.

I originally took out an unsecured loan with Welcome and subsequently it then ended up being a secured loan in the sum of £***** with repayments of £262 per month. No problem, however then I had financial problems and had to sell the property the loan was secured upon with Welcome's consent. I am not sure if I have PPi on the loan but do know that on the first loan I did and the subsequent loan paid off the 1st, so assuming they follow suit etc. Anyway I sent SAR on 10th June, received acknowledgement on 2th June asking for £10 for documents which I sent on 30th June however, not received by welcome as yet.

The problem I have is I am unsure if the agreement is unenforceable due to it no longer being secured on any property. Another probelm I have is recently I have had to reduce my payments to a lower amount and have again got their witten approval however they have defaulted my credit file 6 times and are hounding me weekly for my payments to revert to original payments. Can anyone advise how I stand and what my best course of action is please.

Many thanks is anticipation

Laura:confused::confused: