VCS ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay St Marys Gate, retail park, Sheffield **WON+COSTS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1849 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the 48 pages are simply the complete transcript of 2 cases that do NOT apply to 99% of PPC court claims.

that's why they send them..to put people off...

looks like you are in the right direction..anyway.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

use the 3 points you have chosen but swap points 2 and 3 round so it makes a logical flow from the 1st to the last

Wasnt that hard was it?

Now I bet that VCS have sent you their cut and paste stuff to frighten you and will now have to change it when they realise they have said the wrong thing or be forced to drop the matter.

The hearing will be at your nearest court so they wont want to pay a fortune to get there, shame you dont live in Cornwall. This menas they are likely to consider a stop loss position and discontinue once they realise you arent going to now roll over and pay up.

You have lots more ammuntions, for example, whay are they claiming £160 when if they are claiming from the keeper the POFA sest the maximum they can claim as the amount fixed by the charge notified in the NTK. they cant add on costs, which they can with the driver if their signs ahve a clause warning of this. As the keeper wasnt there to read the signs it cnat apply. That is normal contract law as well as being in the POFA.

Edited by honeybee13
p

I just feel overwhelmed by it all.

okay thanks Sunday is the 33rd day.

no as post 32

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

As usual VCS has written a load of crap to frighten you into paying up now as they know if you turn up in Court they will lose.

Once they see your defence they may not even bother paying the Court fee so just relax and look how many other cases have been won against these crooks-and how often they back down at the last moment.

They exist to rip off motorists before any case is heard in Court and they don't win when the motorist/keeper turns up.

If we thought you had no hope in Court we would have advised you already.

@Blind7383I know i've read your thread! : ( Its the the inconvenience of it all that is bothering me as there is so much other stuff in my life I need to be spending my energy on, and the fear of having to go to defend myself in court particularly because I can't say the real reason why I am standing up for justice of the situation!

Oh well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Your parents are lucky to have you!

Thank you

@dx100uk They haven't sent it to me I was just referring to another really recent thread as I was thinking that they have got more thorough in their fight.

@ericsbrother Sooo is it ok to literally just put this?

1. The claimant cannot rely upon the POFA 2012 to create a keeper liability and the defendant denies being the driver at the time.

This means there is no cause for action by the claimant against the defendant.

2. The signage at the site entrance is not a contract but an invitation to treat so the claimant cannot rely upon it to create terms by which the driver would be bound.

3. In any case there was no breach of contract as no applicable contractual condition was offered to the driver at the time.

Thank you

yep.

your defence was due Friday by 4pm...

and they

• 2 weeks later...

You mean the ack of your def giving them 28days

and they

I have been sent:

-Notice of proposed allocation to the small claims track which includes a blank directions questionnaire for me to fill in.

And today

-I have received two separate envelopes with exactly the same contents which is VCS’s directions questionnaire and cover letter which says they have also send a copy to court.

Do you want me to upload the questionnaire? It is suggested that we should try and resolve the matter between ourselves?? Any thoughts on this?

if you've received your N180 from the COURT

then fill it in following the other threads you have been reading? whilst things have been quite so you know what to do when its your turn...

and they

Ps I rang the the theatre 🎭 to see if they had any known cases of any similar to mine and they now have an agreement with VCS to record the registrations of people watching the show so they can avoid the free parking for only one hour rule.

I was expecting them not to pay for track and the case to be dropped.

Why would they go to court if the grounds you guys told me to put were so clear cut.

If you could direct me to a similar claim or tell me what to put it would be really helpful.

With respect in the beginning one of you guys said you would tell be what to do/put and I seem to spend ages reading lots of irrelevant threads and sending myself insane with worry. X

because its a game of numbers..who blinks first ..NOT you!

you found CAG.

who says they are not going to drop it anyway, its not been allocated yet..its a game of chess to them.

complete YOUR N180 from the court:

NO to mediation

1 WIT you

the rest is obv

3 copies

1 to the court

1 to the solicitors [minus email/sig/phone]

1 for you file

and they

They havent been asked for the money yet!

They will most likelty want to see what you come up with before dropping the claim,

if your defence is you didnt know about the signage and that £100 is a bit steep or some argument about how unfair it all is they will continue as they will win.

As it stands I would say they might well drop the matter before they have to pay the next £25 but as Simple Simon is stupidly & greedy they may well go to the next stage.

Get your bit right there and I would bet on a discontinuance before the hearing to save costs.

At the moment they stand to gain £200 and lose £50,

if it goes to a hearing they can gain the same £200 but lose a lot more than that depending on your costs and their costs will be a lot more anyways what with either travel or hiring a solicitor for the hour.

you can use the information from the cinema to show that the contract is unfair and thus void. If it was originally fair there would be no need for a change

did you get the N180 done?

and they

• 3 months later...

Ok @dx100 @ericsbrother @lookinforinfo

I received a notice of allocation to the small claims track before Christmas and just put it to one side. VCS had till 24th Jan to pay the fee and the court hearing is 21st February. So today 28th January I called the court and I really thought that they would not have paid the fee but they have!!

I am mad with my self that I did not read the details sooner as my statement has to be in by 7th February which does not leave me much time.

I am not sure how to play this now. Stick to the 3 points in my N180 0r/and comment about the fact we were in the theatre and there is now a new agreement with the Theatre and VCS to park for the play for free? and tick the fact I can't remember who was driving that night?

I have been offered mediation again and the opportunity to use the court help desk(A charity based within the court providing free support) any suggestions on what I should do or how to shape my witness statement please?

**** has hit the fan! I feel bit shaky after ready @blinds7383 result. Situation different but the same car park and was using "timed out for keeper liability" as defence.

3 points in the n180?

you mean you've to do a witness statement by 7th

easy peasy

lots here and on the parking prankster site.

and they

HI dx100uk,

These points?? I don't feel its easy peasy. I have been searching for witness statements similar. Could you help me with this please? x

1. The claimant cannot rely upon the POFA 2012 to create a keeper liability and the defendant denies being the driver at the time.

This means there is no cause for action by the claimant against the defendant.

2. The signage at the site entrance is not a contract but an invitation to treat so the claimant cannot rely upon it to create terms by which the driver would be bound.

3. In any case there was no breach of contract as no applicable contractual condition was offered to the driver at the time.

Thank you

PM’d you some tips..

Sorry.. found ur court date

Wait for their witness statement. Send yours to court via email on last date and cc vcs.

They’ll probably send the same crap they sent me.

Law of contract for keeper liability.

Edited by dx100uk
merge

post them here so anyone with the same issue can benefit

and they