Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    djmac840 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default DJMAC v RBS Cards

Hi All

Story so far is that I have been made an offer by the card centre which basically is the difference of the original charge nad the new 12 rip off that they are now applying

I have told them that I will be taking them to court and they said that the final offer on the letter they sent me stands and that they wont deviate.

What I need advice on is can I claim for 3 diffrent credit cards on the one summons or will it have to be individual accounts for the courts all previous correspondance has had the 3 cards delt with at the same time.

And on the Summons form 1 sect 4' what is the act that I should refer to in claiming this back

thanks for your help also this claim will be with Scottish Sherrif Court

Mac