Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Address for Service: MINT

Does anyone have a non-PO Box address for MINT in England at which court documents could be served please? The address I have at the moment is

MINT
    PO Box 6050
    Southend-on-Sea
    SS99 1WL

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Address for Service: MINT

MINT is a business name of The Royal Bank of Scotlandicon plc registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.
    Follows
    Following

Sorry you need the England address...

Mint
    1 Princes Street
    London
    EC2R 8PB

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2006

Hi Stonelaughter

I have a pending claim against MINT but for some strange reason I found the address of a branch of RBSicon and served it on that nowhere near where I live. However, i have since decided I should have used the RBS London Head Office Address at

135 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 3UR

OR the one on the statement which would be MINT, Milton Keynes, MK77 1QA

I would probably stick to the first one though.

Take care to use either RBS or MINT only on the defendant name section. I tried to use both MINT and RBS and it's done nothing but confuse the court people into thinking it might be two companies setting me back at least a month!

Thanks guys - these fellas have more bloody addresses than is reasonable don't they? Makes them look well dodgy LOL.

Well, I sent my lbaicon to the 1 Princes Street address. I got a call today from a very confused Branch Administrator at the Princes Street branch of the National Westminster bank.... ??!

I guess I'll try the other address now. I hope that the "feeling stupid" part will go away pretty soon. I'm just glad I wasn't doing my moneyclaimicon yet...

Strange...that address was taken from another thread which the poster seemed to have used successfully.

Just checked on the Mint website they only have Scottish addresses and PO Box addresses listed.

Companies House won't list Mint as it's just a trading name and RBOS only has Scottish addresses listed. Somebody else has suggested the Bishopsgate address, but I thought this was only an address for Natwest.

The only other suggestion I have if nobody has an address for Mint is to ring Royal Mail on Monday morning 08457 950 950, give them the address of the PO Box which you have, and ask them for the address behind the PO Box. Serve the claim against that address.

Follows
    Following

OK, the post office was no use... this particular PO Box is literally a box in a warehouse in Southend-on-Sea, and MINT collect their mail from it. There is no "address behind it".

They have offices at:

MINT
    Holgate Park
    York
    YO26 4GA

and that is where I will serve my papers.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : May 2006

I've had my second coomunication from Mint today..they deny all resposbility..charges fair and reasonable etc..I take it u had that reply too.

I will be looking to do my first court action.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jun 2006

Dear averageguy,
    What address are you using for Mint - they seem to have so many and obviously the Scottish address is no good. Good luck!

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : May 2006

I have just sent a letr back...acknowledging there waffle n giving them a further 7 days..in the meantime its checking addresses..hmmm

Look about three or four posts up... *sheesh*

OK, now I'm getting p***ed off with this. The letter was returned by "CPP" at the Holgate address. As it's directly related to MINT we cannot help blah blah blah.

HOW do I find an "Address for Service"? Do I have to 'phone them, and say "I'm submitting court documents against MINT so I need a non-PO Box Address in England?! Mods? ANYONE?

Tom, why don't you try and send it to their payment centre?

Classic
    MINT MasterCard Classic
    Milton Keynes MK77 1AS
    MINT Visa Classic
    Milton Keynes MK77 1QA
    Gold
    MINT MasterCard Gold
    Milton Keynes MK77 1RP
    MINT Visa Gold
    Milton Keynes MK77 1AD
    Platinum
    MINT MasterCard Platinum
    Milton Keynes MK77 1AZ

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jun 2006

I just phoned them and said I'm issuing legal documents and a very friendly lady said it needs to go to Milton Keynes, MK77 1QA. Good luck!

Yaye, I'm a clever girl!!!!

Thaankyou!!!!

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details